Trusted Contributor

Went fully masked today to get my haircut (because they require mask) and found out that they no longer require them.  I felt somewhat "naked" during my haircut without the mask but loved it!  Wish I had known so I could have worn lipstick.

Honored Contributor

There are very few mask wearers in my area, yet our state hasn't hit the 50% vaccination point yet. Store employees and restaurant workers are wearing them. 

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab    I know how you feel about the lipstick.  It's so good to wear it again.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

My salon does not require a mask, but the stylists still wear them. I got a perm about a month ago and my stylist (who also is half-owner of the salon) told me I didn't need to wear it which made the perm go a lot easier for me.  I asked when they would stop wearing them and she indicated it would probably not be anytime soon due to the close contact with clients all day long.  

Honored Contributor

I've got a haircut tomorrow...maskless.  We aren't required by our gov. to wear them anymore but it's up to each establishment if they want to enforce it or not.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE my new haircut!!!  I can't remember being this happy with one in years.  And it passes my theory that a good haircut is measured by it looking good on day 2 and even day 3.  It looks like this with choppy/uneven bangs past my brows.

hc.jpg