Honored Contributor

@Shanus  My appt. with new stylist is tomorrow -- keep your fingers crossed.  LOL  I am sure it will be fine.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Fingers are crossed @Katcat1 . Wishing you a great haircut. Coming back to report, I hope. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Haircut Dilema

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  Guess what?  This hair stylist is much better than my last one.  I found out she has been cutting for 17 years.  She listened to me and only cut an inch but I asked her to take a little more.  I wear my hair in layers and it's short.  Carrie is really nice and we had a nice conversation.   The salon was booming when I walked in and quieted down during my cut.  They have regular clientele and people are friendly.  I booked a cut in 8 weeks.  I am happy. Oh, they gave me 20% off.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus  Guess what?  This hair stylist is much better than my last one.  I found out she has been cutting for 17 years.  She listened to me and only cut an inch but I asked her to take a little more.  I wear my hair in layers and it's short.  Carrie is really nice and we had a nice conversation.   The salon was booming when I walked in and quieted down during my cut.  They have regular clientele and people are friendly.  I booked a cut in 8 weeks.  I am happy. Oh, they gave me 20% off.

@Katcat1   That's great. So glad you had a good cut and made another appt. I guess you never know unless you try another stylist. Way to go!!!