Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have this little tool and if so what are your thoughts  on it?  Do you need to use a gel plus the lotion you are trying to push in?

JeNu Plus

Honored Contributor

I bought it long before it came to the Q. I got it from their website.  It's just a sonic infuser...an expensive one at that. The company claims that you need to use their products for it to work properly...blah, blah, blah. But honestly, you can find a much more affordable sonic infuser elsewhere. I didn't experience anything special by using the JeNu. In fact, I really don't have much to say about sonic infusers in general. Your skin is not going to absorb more of anything by using a device to 'push' it in...simple as that. At best it will massage it on the skin so it's not getting stuck on your fingers where your product can end up instead of on your face. 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee   Thank you.  I would never pay full price, $199.00.  Is at Rue La La now for $89.  Just wasnt sure it it really worked or if its needed...

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 

Wow $89! That's quite a drop in price. I think I paid over $200 for mine and that included their treatment gel and a cream of some sort.  For $89 though you might want to try it and see if it will work for you. Not everyone has the same skin.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

The Michael Todd Sonic Eraser is a similar type tool and is available on QVC for $70

Super Contributor

I have one, but rarely use it, as I dont really feel I'm getting much if any benefit from it.  Just gets to be too many steps in the routine.

Honored Contributor

It appears the JeNu website is gone...like it went out of business...?? My guess is that they are gone and the places that are selling it have limited stock and are offering deep discounts.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  JLF, do you use one?

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  JLF, do you use one?

@MrsCat21  No, I don’t.  For awhile I was using a Cool-to-Hot tool by Wei East (this was a few years ago, or so). I had seen a presentation one day and wanted the tool but not the skincare.  It was very affordable.  I really liked it but it eventually conked out and i didn’t think I could get a replacement.  I recently recalled that tool and started looking for a replacement. That’s when I happened upon the Michael Todd tool.  I’ve also found some with the hot & cold options on Amazon that are like half the cost of the MT.  I will likely get one of them.