Esteemed Contributor

Shawn showing it.  They are selling for $29.50 for two.  Fancy, but you can get one for 9.99 at Walgreens or BBB. 

BY the way, Antonella was on the Show.  WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO HER?   She looks so much prettier with her hair dark with light streaks.  IMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

I would never buy a hair removal device; a razor plus a pair of tweezers is all I need!

Occasional Contributor

I agree she looks better with dark hair blonde makes her look older.

Esteemed Contributor

@kissme44 

@kissme44 wrote:

I am Italian like her with olive coloring and had light blond streaks on my then dark hair.  Too much and I look bad.  Had it dyed back dark.

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@kissme44 

@kissme44 wrote:

I am Italian like her with olive coloring and had light blond streaks on my then dark hair.  Too much and I look bad.  Had it dyed back dark.

Plus the tan is too dark .... IMO ....

Honored Contributor

@patbz   I don't get this either. When did it became "a thing" for women to shave their faces like men shave their's?

Oh wait, men don't shave anymore do they!!!!!  This a a look that I cannot and do not buy into either. Men do not look good unshaven. When did THEY think this is 'a look'??? It's certainly one thing to decide to grow a beard but this unshaven dirty look on their faces is not!

Back to us women...no I don't buy into shaving, scraping the hair off my face. I don't have time to do this all the time. I can't believe that once I start that the hair is going to stop growing, that I'm not going to be tied to doing this practice every other day or so. I take care of the 'stache I've grown, certainly keep my brows looking good. That's it for me!

Occasional Contributor

For me hair removal devices hurt. I don't like hurt.....lol

...and I agree with the remark about Antonella. Her dark hair is BEAUTIFUL! The blonde, IMO, with her skin tone, doesn't work at all. 

Regular Contributor
I think she looks great!
Super Contributor

I would like to try this hair removal device. I would use it on my bikini area, legs and underarms. I use a razor but I want to try something else so I don't have to remove unwanted hair as frequently. I get that 5 o'clock shadow. The hair follicles on my legs and armpits are dense and I just want to get rid of that.

Honored Contributor

I would have ordered, but I already have the Conture that QVC sells.  It is wonderful and there is no pain, discomfort or redness when using it.  It is not like an epilator (which I had previously bought and still use on my arms).   The Conture removes facial hair so easily.