Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hair Spray - please recommend

@Gallo777 wrote:

I just bought Tweak'd Bye Bye Frizz a few months ago, and it's my new favorite! They have a duo on sale right now with free shipping on HSN.  I love the packaging it's so beautiful, and I love the light fragrence it doesn't have that terrible smell that hairsprays usually do.  I keep one at work and one at home. All my co-workers always ask me where I got it and come over and ask to borrow it almost everyday because it smells so nice Smiley LOL I'm actually getting some for them for Christmas so they keep their paws off mine haha

Tweak-dByeByeFrizz.jpg

I watched Colleen selling the shampoos and was tempted. Colleen's hair looked beautiful, and I can usually trust when she loves and has it on her favorites. Too much shampoo on hand at the moment.

Respected Contributor

Non-Aerosol Hairspray

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Respected Contributor

Kenra all the way!
Respected Contributor

I like Mark Anthony  Argan Oil with Keratin I picked up at  Walgreens. Adds shine and is brushable. i do not know about hold for  do not style my hair

Frequent Contributor

KENRA - Best Hairspray Ever - holds hair all day - do not comb and style will last - even in humid Florida weather.  Look for sales - Ulta has it. 

Respected Contributor

The John Frieda is also VERY good. 

Valued Contributor

Living Proof makes a good spray and it lasts for a longtime. If you have curly or wavy hair, Aveda has a hairspray specifically for that type of hair and it does help keep the curl/wave. 

Valued Contributor

@Gallo777 wrote:

I just bought Tweak'd Bye Bye Frizz a few months ago, and it's my new favorite! They have a duo on sale right now with free shipping on HSN.  I love the packaging it's so beautiful, and I love the light fragrence it doesn't have that terrible smell that hairsprays usually do.  I keep one at work and one at home. All my co-workers always ask me where I got it and come over and ask to borrow it almost everyday because it smells so nice Smiley LOL I'm actually getting some for them for Christmas so they keep their paws off mine haha

Tweak-dByeByeFrizz.jpg

Can you describe the smell? Is it similar to Tweak-d?