Contributor

Hi, I'm looking for a replacement for Kelly Van Gogh Master Blend. Does anyone know what happened to her and is she out of business? If not, where does she sell her product.?  Contact info for her?

If it isn't sold anymore, what brand is comparable to her product. ? I really liked it, easy to use and great color.  Thanks for  any info. 

Honored Contributor

@MsMN wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for a replacement for Kelly Van Gogh Master Blend. Does anyone know what happened to her and is she out of business? If not, where does she sell her product.?  Contact info for her?

If it isn't sold anymore, what brand is comparable to her product. ? I really liked it, easy to use and great color.  Thanks for  any info. 

I too loved her haircolor, it was the best I had ever used and the colors were gorgeous!I noticed once she left HSN it was harder to find her, then I found her on Beauty .Com and now they are gone, so I would try goggling her name, and see if she sells directly from her website. I have moved on to Revlon Colorsilk, it is cheap and has gorgeous colors and most importantly to me is it covers my grays very well. For a while I was using Madison Reed, which is very very similar to Kelly's, cost is similar as well, about 25.00 per shipment unless you sign up for auto delivery and then they drop the price to 19.95......If you liked Kelly, you may really like Madison Reed...Good Luck!

Honored Contributor

Revlon Colorsilk works me me too, been using it for last 20 years. Get it at Walmart or Target for under $3. Permanent but no ammonia.