Honored Contributor

Re: HSN shipping price changes (min $5.95) - Shop more & ship smart?

Lessman still has free shipping this weekend, hoping other vendors do same. Beekman was on today too and they did not offer their usual free shipping. 

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

It is great if you want to buy multiple items. I have purchased smaller beauty items several times for under $20 and I wouldn't want to pay an additional $5.95. With free shipping its a bargain. Add $5.95 to it, not so much! That's just me.

This works great for HSN coz customers will add multiple items to their shopping cart.

@FLGators  - I've never paid shipping for any beauty products that I've ordered from HSN thru the years, so it's not a good bargain for me.  

However, I know HSN gives coupons often so I'll just purchase when there's a coupon available to offset the shipping charge.  Smiley Sad

@San Antonio Gal Agree, With free shipping, cash back & coupons I was hoarding stuff at HSN. That will certainly stop, it's a win! All good things come to an end. 

I noticed their programming is a repeat from 2-8am. Maybe it's just on weekends. That's like shophq, does not bode well.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is a $15 off Orders $75+ coupon that works on TS. Just thought I'd post it here for those interested. It is a great deal with Cashback from topCashback. I know I am posting it a little late but I was out and about and completely forgot about it. 

it is available on the HSN website & also Retailmenot & topcashback

Respected Contributor

@FLGators I just did a purchase on hsn and put that code in for the 15.00 off but it said it was invalid.  Confused, I checked the rebate site, which said it was good through the 20th.  And then I rechecked hsn and didn't see it posted anywhere anymore.  I'm still  confused.  Did it expire yesterday?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@moonandthestars wrote:

@FLGators I just did a purchase on hsn and put that code in for the 15.00 off but it said it was invalid.  Confused, I checked the rebate site, which said it was good through the 20th.  And then I rechecked hsn and didn't see it posted anywhere anymore.  I'm still  confused.  Did it expire yesterday?

@moonandthestars - It should be good today. Here are the coupon rules I found on HSN. Also you can chat with CS & have them apply it to your order. It has worked for me in the past.

Coupon 189036 can be used on more than one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for $15 off your order of $75 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Offer does not apply to purchases made on HSN & QVC Streaming App. Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, Bose, Fitbit. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 2/17/2023 - 2/20/2023. Coupon Expires on 2/20/2023 at 11:59 PM ET.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators oh, maybe because I had some clearance items that was the problem? 

hmm.  

Thank you so much for posting the details about the coupon Smiley Happy

Do you still see it posted on hsn tho? Is that where you copied it from?  I saw it before, maybe yesterday,  but I no longer see it there when I check the home page.

Respected Contributor

I might be mistaken and remembering incorrectly but I thought the coupon might apply to those using their HSN card.

HSN has been repeating shows overnight the same way QVC does.

Valued Contributor

What I want today isn't worth it enough to spend the s&h so I won't get it. The hand cream, balm, and file for $25. It is a great deal though. 

What I really want is a set of Sunshine Lemon for this summer. I love lemon and hope it smells good. It usually does when it's from Beekman. At least what I've tried so far smells very good. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@moonandthestars wrote:

@FLGators oh, maybe because I had some clearance items that was the problem? 

hmm.  

Thank you so much for posting the details about the coupon Smiley Happy

Do you still see it posted on hsn tho? Is that where you copied it from?  I saw it before, maybe yesterday,  but I no longer see it there when I check the home page.

@moonandthestars I don't see it anymore. I thought it was because I used it on the TS. Yes, I did get the coupon rules from HSN website. When you try to reuse the coupon, it gives a message that you already used it along with coupon rules which is were I copied that info. 

@Etoile308 The coupon is for everyone. I don't have a HSN card & I was able to use it. 

Trusted Contributor

My cashback was declined(Topcashback 21%) for the Presidents day sale for an online purchase of the Todays Special. I used the $15 coupon for $75 purchase advertised on both HSN and topcashback. Interesting.....