Valued Contributor

Re: HSN shipping price changes (min $5.95) - Shop more & ship smart?

I don't watch any of them, just the product videos. They're all obsessed with everything they sell. 

Literally Every Host: We have this and this and this and I'M OBSESSED. 

Hosts Presenting Tops or Pants: (picks the ugliest, slowest selling color) I have to say, this chicken poop brown is gooooorjjuuuuuus. It's a must have for your wardrobe, ladies.

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Another question if you spend 75, then apply a coupon and your order goes to less than 75, do you not get the free shipping? thanks

I bought 4 items  yesterday that came to 76$ and after the 15$ was applied it came to 66$ with tax and no shipping charge.

that is very good to know!!!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle 

I hope I didnt offend you.

I made that post of a "pure heart," filled with such admiration of your talent, awareness, & generosity in sharing.

It's obvious to me, that many of us rely heavily on your financial information, advice, input, calculations & counsel.  *ESP myself.*  I have relied heavily on your $$ (& otherwise) input. And saved a bunch of $$ too

Heck, you and I even use, and prize many of the same Beauty products!  And you've led me to be able to find them, when I was panicked & struggling.

I couldnt forgive myself, if I offended, embarrassed, or even, made you uncomfortable in any way, what so ever.

I certainly will delete that prior post (& this) post if you have any uncomfortable feelings abt it. (Pls just register that,   I admire you). 

Pls let me know, k?  Woman HappyHeart

Just type a simple *nod* on your next "comment" and this post, & that post of mine are *poofed* by me.  k?  Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

@Shelbelle 

I hope I didnt offend you.

I made that post of a "pure heart," filled with such admiration of your talent, awareness, & generosity in sharing.

It's obvious to me, that many of us rely heavily on your financial information, advice, input, calculations & counsel.  *ESP myself.*  I have relied heavily on your $$ (& otherwise) input. And saved a bunch of $$ too

Heck, you and I even use, and prize many of the same Beauty products!  And you've led me to be able to find them, when I was panicked & struggling.

I couldnt forgive myself, if I offended, embarrassed, or even, made you uncomfortable in any way, what so ever.

I certainly will delete that prior post (& this) post if you have any uncomfortable feelings abt it. (Pls just register that,   I admire you). 

Pls let me know, k?  Woman HappyHeart

Just type a simple *nod* on your next "comment" and this post, & that post of mine are *poofed* by me.  k?  Heart

Sweetie, I have no clue what post you are referring to, I didnt see anything that was offensive to me, and your comments about me are way over rated, you are way too kind. This whole thing with HSN just took me for a loop and I am having a hard time dealing with it and the fact that after 28 years of very pleasant shopping I am most likely done with them, at least for the most part.  Shel

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle 

THANK YOU, for responding & for your candor.

Good, that you know I care for ya!  Heart

Esp at times, when we're all baffled & tangled up with all these sneaky S&H changes, A/S subsequent changes, (& the like), or  any other "tricks" these Vendors throw at us (as customers)

*hugs  @Shelbelle   Heart

Trusted Contributor

Andrew Lessman is on this weekend. All items are currently showing free s&h 👏 The shipping was $5.95 but changed little after midnight. If more vendors follow Andrew, more power to them!

Honored Contributor

Today Top Cashback has 21% back from HSN, this can helpo offset the shipping fees. Feb 19 only. 

Trusted Contributor

@SnowOwl79 wrote:

I don't watch any of them, just the product videos. They're all obsessed with everything they sell. 

Literally Every Host: We have this and this and this and I'M OBSESSED. 

Hosts Presenting Tops or Pants: (picks the ugliest, slowest selling color) I have to say, this chicken poop brown is gooooorjjuuuuuus. It's a must have for your wardrobe, ladies.

🤣🤣😂😂🤭😁😁

Trusted Contributor

I'm sad to say that I'm probably done after 25+ years. Unless what I want is offered as free shipping. I don't spend a great deal. $75 purchase is a bit much for my type of spending. But I'm glad it does help some. I guess I'll be saving some money which is a good thing.
Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

It is great if you want to buy multiple items. I have purchased smaller beauty items several times for under $20 and I wouldn't want to pay an additional $5.95. With free shipping its a bargain. Add $5.95 to it, not so much! That's just me.

This works great for HSN coz customers will add multiple items to their shopping cart.

@FLGators  - I've never paid shipping for any beauty products that I've ordered from HSN thru the years, so it's not a good bargain for me.  

However, I know HSN gives coupons often so I'll just purchase when there's a coupon available to offset the shipping charge.  Smiley Sad