Honored Contributor

Today only on all beauty items!!!

Esteemed Contributor

It's a nice perk.  I was also happy to see Wei Bryant have a TSV.  It's been forever since Wei East had a TSV on HSN. Perhaps HSN thought they would showcase their Asian brand since Asian beauty brands are hot right now and retailers are getting a good response to them from customers.    

Respected Contributor
I see some Perlier foot balm in my future.
Respected Contributor

Once again HSN  gets what the Q does not....customers like free shipping, goods TS price discounts,and true  clearance sale prices add up to more sales.

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN Free Shipping

[ Edited ]

Thanks again for the heads up. Just ordered the Perlier honey mint foot scrub/butter duo, olive oil shower cream, and 1 oz honey orange body butter.

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

It's a nice perk.  I was also happy to see Wei Bryant have a TSV.  It's been forever since Wei East had a TSV on HSN. Perhaps HSN thought they would showcase their Asian brand since Asian beauty brands are hot right now and retailers are getting a good response to them from customers.    

It seems to me it's been a long time since she's had a full 1 hour show too.  I have used some of Wei's products in the past and was happy with 99% of them.  I only had a major break-out issue with one product. The others were quite nice.  But I pretty much quit using them because she was never on. Out of sight, out of mind.    

Honored Contributor

I have never been a Wei East fan. Her excessive use of petrolatum, DMDM Hydantoin and parabens are a total turn off to me.