Super Contributor

HSN Beauty Report last night

I turned on BR last night for a minute, which I have not watched in a long time , and AMY was hawking Bella Brow. I heard her say to the vendor, TG, that she was her "girl crush"!!!! AM has really changed .....  I guess they will say anything to make a sale!!!!  That is why I hardly ever watch her.... She used to be somewhat humble, but , obviously, those days are gone. I have heard her say soooo many absurd things but I guess its the norm nowadays!!  AM is not the only one, unfortunately!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Beauty Report last night

@DiamondsandGold wrote:

I turned on BR last night for a minute, which I have not watched in a long time , and AMY was hawking Bella Brow. I heard her say to the vendor, TG, that she was her "girl crush"!!!! AM has really changed .....  I guess they will say anything to make a sale!!!!  That is why I hardly ever watch her.... She used to be somewhat humble, but , obviously, those days are gone. I have heard her say soooo many absurd things but I guess its the norm nowadays!!  AM is not the only one, unfortunately!!!

Who is TG?

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@DiamondsandGold wrote:

Who is TG?

@San Antonio Gal Teresaa Guidice from RHOJ

Respected Contributor

@DiamondsandGold  Lucky for you, you could just change the channel.  I've been watching her for years and this is the only way she sells.  She does know her stuff and gives all the info.  

Honored Contributor

I don't watch BR much---amy , in my opinion, the host, is part airhead part ditzy blond----she says some of the dumbest things---and never stops talking for long-----

Honored Contributor

She was fake when on w/ Trish, too. She kept saying everything was her favorite and wore it everyday, ya da ya da. Only watched her to see Trish and then grabbed the remote. 

Honored Contributor

I think AM is cute and she might be the nicest person in the world but as a host I think she is one of the worst.  Watching her presentations is absolutely useless. 

Super Contributor

1. Brandiwine, yes, I could just change the channel and I did!  As far as knowing the product info, its her job, and it is also available ANYWHERE online, if one looks!!!  but, TY for letting me know the channel could be changed!!!!!!
Honored Contributor

Teresa wears too much makeup....I see her come on and switch the channel....who would believe what a FELON says anyway?  She is nothing but a cheat, liar  and a criminal. 

Honored Contributor

Sure cant please everyone, it was just a few weeks ago that many here were loving Amy and wishing she would change to the Q.