Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  This week went flying by.  I hope you are all staying safe and social distancing.  I did not have any purchases this past week.

If you purchased beauty items, please share with us.  Enjoy your weekend because Summer is finally here!  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I bought the new Nest perfume sunkissed hibiscus.  Can't wait to try it.  That's all I got.  Have a great weekend.

Respected Contributor

The Tweak'd TS on HSN. That clay scrub is amazing. I'm trying a different flavor.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 6/25

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx I think you will like that perfume if you like florals.  I bought a set from Sephora last month that has 8 of the fragrances.  It's a little more floral than I prefer, but it's very pretty.

@noodleann I bought the Tweak'd TS too.  I've never tried any of their products so I'm hoping I like them.  I enjoy products that exfoliate the scalp and the balm had very good reviews.  It took me forever to decide on which fragrance.  I finally settled on Coco-Nutty.  I almost got the Bamboo but changed my mind.  I'm hoping I made the right choice.  What fragrance did you get?

I had to order some stuff from Walgreens this week so I threw in a couple of the Elf Bite Size $3 eye palettes that I don't already own.  I really like the two that I own and you can't beat the price (even thought the LAST thing I need is more eye shadow!)

Also just remembered that I ordered the Fable & Mane hair discovery kit that was recommended on another thread.  Guess I don't need any more hair products for a while Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

The Tweak'd TS on HSN. That clay scrub is amazing. I'm trying a different flavor.

I have the clay scrub and agree, it's amazing.  Gave my hair insane volume and thickness.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I bought the new Nest perfume sunkissed hibiscus.  Can't wait to try it.  That's all I got.  Have a great weekend.

This scent really caught my eye. Please let us know how you like it. @Grouchomarx  

Respected Contributor

I just placed an order on Ulta. 

MAC Extended Play Gigablack mascara— My fave lower lash mascara. 

MAC Prep + Prime 24 hour eye base—- if you have even the slightest oily eyelids, this is the best I’ve used at keeping my e/s from creasing. 

MAC Lip pencil in Boldly Bare— new color for me. 

CATRICE Sungasm Bronzer—- new item from this brand. 

Its to my birthday month so I had a coupon code for $10 off and I also got 2x the points. Rakuten is having 6% back at Ulta right now, 🙌🏻

Have a a great week everyone! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wvumountiefan   Happy Birthday and many,many more. 

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@lkat wrote:

@Grouchomarx I think you will like that perfume if you like florals.  I bought a set from Sephora last month that has 8 of the fragrances.  It's a little more floral than I prefer, but it's very pretty.

@noodleann I bought the Tweak'd TS too.  I've never tried any of their products so I'm hoping I like them.  I enjoy products that exfoliate the scalp and the balm had very good reviews.  It took me forever to decide on which fragrance.  I finally settled on Coco-Nutty.  I almost got the Bamboo but changed my mind.  I'm hoping I made the right choice.  What fragrance did you get?

I had to order some stuff from Walgreens this week so I threw in a couple of the Elf Bite Size $3 eye palettes that I don't already own.  I really like the two that I own and you can't beat the price (even thought the LAST thing I need is more eye shadow!)

Also just remembered that I ordered the Fable & Mane hair discovery kit that was recommended on another thread.  Guess I don't need any more hair products for a while Smiley Happy

I also got the Coco-Nutty, which is now sold out. I already had the Bamboo/Green tea because that's the first scent the scrub was made in. The Amber/Vanilla is new in the scrub, and I like it in the body/face cream, but the thread on the Fable & Mane kit  made me say "live a little and try something new," so I got the Coco-Nutty. I guess we'll both see how we like the product and scent.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx   When you have a chance go to fresh.com and check out their parfums.  What is nice about their website is they will tell you each ingredient for each note (base, middle, bottom).  That's how I purchased a few of their parfums and loved every one but I do have two favorites.  When you know the ingredients you can tell if you are going to like it.  I am not much of a floral person.  I like fruity and citrus scents.  Just check it out.   Floral, citrus, woodsy, fruity is offered.

kindness is strength