Occasional Contributor

HELP! Need advice for best moisturizer for fine lines

I've been using Philosophy's Full of Promise in the morning but. lately, I have been noticing fine lines around the mouth area. I use Isomers Deep Crease Correction cream at night but I'm not see the results I had hope to see. I am 64 with normal skin, not oily, not dry. I would love any suggestions. Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Re: HELP! Need advice for best moisturizer for fine lines

I have a cream that I have been using for years. It is oil of olay micro sculpting cream in the red jar. It is not greasy, but it is nice and rich. sometimes with moisturizers, you need to do a second coat. Not with this stuff. It is really nice. 

Respected Contributor

@Lindaj46 wrote:

I have a cream that I have been using for years. It is oil of olay micro sculpting cream in the red jar. It is not greasy, but it is nice and rich. sometimes with moisturizers, you need to do a second coat. Not with this stuff. It is really nice. 

This is all I have been using at night since it came out, tried other products but always go back to this.

For daytime all I use is the oil of olay regenerist serum, very moisturizing for my dry skin.

I love both these products.

They also have a really good eye product and is great, use to use it and will probably get more to use with these 2 products, was very good.

Honored Contributor

Hi SeaChelle, No longer use Oil of Olay. Besides moral reasons, My skin dramatically changed this year. 58 experienced extreme dryness. Tried Philosophy TSV returned, I'm sure the line outstanding. But my needs weren't being filled. Long story short! Found my HG!!! WEN 3-19 Fragrance Free Moisturizer! Life changing. Highly recommend you try. Go online QVC watch the video. Yes pricey! But worth it. Wed Qvc having EZ pay on everything. Besides solving my dryness not greasy.
Respected Contributor

Shiseido Bio Performance Restoring cream!!