Highlighted
Honored Contributor

These wigs are back, but a different vendor and only 1/3 the choice of shades. What's up? Anyone interested?

Esteemed Contributor

It’s also nice to have a choice of two wig sizes.  This has been done before with a different vendor,

Honored Contributor

The vendor is the same, just the person presenting it--thought it was a tall brunett who was a hairdresser--she was pretty good I thought ---am I right about that? Often wonder how you can buy a wig without putting it on, in person first------colors were pretty sparse but the styles are ok--no not buying--had 3 when I was going thru chemo that I loved but got those in person----

Honored Contributor

@Shanus--went back to check and it is a different branch maybe than the hairUwear that I was talking about---you are right----bad me!!!

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

It’s also nice to have a choice of two wig sizes.  This has been done before with a different vendor,

I don't see a  choice of size????

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

@froggy   The fellow showed an adjustable size tab inside.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

@froggy   The fellow showed an adjustable size tab inside.

Aaah. Thx. I must have a big head. I need to have size large!

Respected Contributor

Re: HAIRDO WIG TSV

[ Edited ]

I'd like one for a fun change, but have my doubts. Even with the adjustable tabs, the item description states it fits -- the average size head. Not that it expands beyond the average size, with the tabs. I bet the tabs are to bring it in smaller than average. 

Of course, they don't give measurements for 'average' size. I'm concluding their 'average' might not be what we would consider average either.  

They need to state the circumference of head sizes they will fit.  Like with hats. Also, if someone has longer, thick hair, but just wants a sassy pixie, can they accommodate all that hair underneath?   Seems they could avoid a lot of returns with more practical information.    

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

The vendor is the same, just the person presenting it--thought it was a tall brunett who was a hairdresser--she was pretty good I thought ---am I right about that? Often wonder how you can buy a wig without putting it on, in person first------colors were pretty sparse but the styles are ok--no not buying--had 3 when I was going thru chemo that I loved but got those in person----

Frank Campanella is the wig designer. He is the man presenting the wigs today.  I don't know what happened to that other presenter, Kristina Barricelli. I have'nt seen her in a while. She may be gone.

Trusted Contributor

I would have been interested in the blond wig; however that dark root feature completely turned me off!  The other colors seem to have more natural color blends but the blonde one looks like a color "touch-up" is necessary.  I don't like that look for me!  Also, the blonde color blend seems on the "brassy" side (bronze-like).  So, for me, it's a "no."