Honored Contributor

There are some very interesting colors to choose from.  It's pricey -- $30 at Nordstrom.  Here is one shade of green.  There are two other green shades and several other colors.  A unique looking pink too.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the post.

I took a quick peek, nothing thrills me. Looking for a summer peach to go with a Loreal lipstick I picked up.

Valued Contributor

The best nail polish I ever used is from Dollar General.  I have used many expensive polishes in the past, but this takes the cake.  It doesn't chip and is long wearing with one coat.  

Respected Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

Thanks for the post.

I took a quick peek, nothing thrills me. Looking for a summer peach to go with a Loreal lipstick I picked up.

Check out  Essie Skip Till I Drop.  Love the color, they also have a color very similar to the one posted above.  Not expensive either.

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy  @BLH  @RainyDayGal    I started this thread to show you the color and peak and the other colors.  I would never pay $30 for nail polish.  My favorite is Essie.  Essie has the best pale pinks and off whites and of course, other colors.  Once in a while I will pick up an OPI.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting @Katcat1 .  I like to see new polish colors.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9    Thank you for being positive.  I like your dog but I have to admit I have a cat.  lol

kindness is strength