Respected Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/19/2015 twopeas said:

Crisso, have you tried Guava scent in the Korres body washes? Maybe you could get your fix from that? I love Korres products and only order guava.

I love that Korres scent!

I will have to try this Korres scent. Thanks for posting about it. I imagine that I would like it.

Honored Contributor

Looks like I'm odd one out. I know there are a lot of people that like the Korres Guava but I don't care for me. I just think it smells like something a man would use. I gave my Guava products to my SIL. I will pass on the Wen Guava.

Respected Contributor

Haven't tried that one yet...We have the Yogurt, White Grape, and have used the Vanilla's...Maybe that will be next on the list....

Honored Contributor
On 3/20/2015 Nightowlz said:

Looks like I'm odd one out. I know there are a lot of people that like the Korres Guava but I don't care for me. I just think it smells like something a man would use. I gave my Guava products to my SIL. I will pass on the Wen Guava.

I am sure there are alot of people who wouldn't like it since we all have different interpretations of scents. There aren't alot of the WEN scents I actually love but others do. It's all good-something for everyone!

Regular Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Crisso said:

Guava and honey would also be great in a martini come to think of it....

My thoughts exactly!

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

It does not have to smell like Korres. In a CC, I would prefer a less powdery and more fresh/clean essence - true to the fruit scent.

It all depends on the overall formulation. For instance, while I am very partial to fig in fragrances (bath and body) I really dislike the smell of the WEN Fig CC. To me, it does not smell much like fig.

Some like floral, some like fruit, some like more musky scents. Variety is the spice of life! It would be boring if we all liked the same things...Wink

Contributor
Summer Guava Passion fruit...be still my heart!
Super Contributor
On 3/20/2015 hkdiaz said: Summer Guava Passion fruit...be still my heart!

I can smell it already!

Super Contributor

Resurrecting this thread because I finally caved and bought the Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava soap. I say "caved" because I normally do not buy bar soap as it is very drying. I was hoping for a bath/shower gel from this company but I couldn't find it. This soap smells divine (just sniffing the soap was not the same as actually using it in a shower - so much better!).

I used it tonight, but I think it is probably a pick-me-up morning soap. This is such a 'happy' and fresh scent. Which perhaps explains why I am still awake at 12:43.....

So.... Chaz and co - maybe???????

Respected Contributor

No I'd have to skip that one too. It would be fine. Lord knows I could take the season to use up part of my stash!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012