Respected Contributor

Re: Great nail polish remover for glitter or tough to get off nail polishes

Thanks, Jupe!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have Studio 35 Beauty 100% acetone in a jar with little brushes instead of foam. I purchased it from Drugstore.com. It's awful. I used it today with regular polish with topcoat. I can remove polish faster with a cotton pad and acetone.

Esteemed Contributor

@juperier wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 Hope you had fun looking at all the swatches!  I almost missed the August box. I remembered it a few minutes after the 24-hour order period was over. I emailed Jenna right away. Apparently, I wasn't alone and apparently the maximum available hadn't been sold. She posted shortly thereafter that there had been so many requests that it was being made available for another 24 hours. Whew! 

I actually found Jenna's brand (Polished For Days) because of the monthly box. It happend to have Loaded Lacquer as the guest brand and I (of course) needed Heather's creation. So I had to buy the box. I added a few other polishes to my order and I've been buying from Jenna ever since. Personally, I find that I like the polishes much more in person and on my nails than I do the images. That's just the way it works sometimes.

Oh my goodness @juperier, you have a really beautiful collection. I love so many of your colors!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 I finally purchased the remover this past week. It is not sold at the Target that I frequent in my downtown area so I had to go to one in the burbs. Tried it this morning. Removal of my glitter polish was so quick and effortless. I also ordered some acetone remover from Sally's so that I can replace the polish in the container when needed. Thanks for the recommendation.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 I finally purchased the remover this past week. It is not sold at the Target that I frequent in my downtown area so I had to go to one in the burbs. Tried it this morning. Removal of my glitter polish was so quick and effortless. I also ordered some acetone remover from Sally's so that I can replace the polish in the container when needed. Thanks for the recommendation.

Oh @Tique, I am so happy to hear that! No problem I am just so happy it helped you out. I just love it for any polish, it really does a great job with dark colors too that take a little extra effort to get off. 

I just removed my nail polish this morning and I was wearing 2 coats of OPI Shine on Me (small silver and blue glitter) and then two coats of Sally Hansen Ice Queen (glitter topper with silver micro and larger chunks of blue and pink glitter) and 2 coats of Sally Hansen Miracle gel top coat to smooth it out. It all came off so easily and the last time I wore this it took me over 20 min to get it off!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK