Honored Contributor

I've been taking Nature's Bounty " Hair, Skin, & Nails "  for over a year ,so I think I can give a review.  My nails are great, all 10 of them, and it didn't take long. I can't say hair and skin were affected, but my nails are strong, and growing. There is no more peeling or splitting and they are so pretty, I keep them painted. Anyway these gummies are worth a shot if you have nail problems.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor
Thanks for the nail tip!!
Super Contributor

I have been on this for at least two years and definitely see improved nails.  I have never had an issue with skin and my hair stays the same.

Trusted Contributor

That's great indoor kitty!  I prefer to read a personal review versus an ad.  

I've been putting collegan in my morning coffee and I've seen my nails improve too.  I had gel nails for many years.  Never do that again.

Respected Contributor

I've been taking HS&N for years and my nails have been transformed.  I honestly have to file them down weekly so they're not too long and they never chip or break.  Big difference for me.  The vitamins also helped my eyelashes.  They were non-existent about a dozen years ago.  They've done nothing for my hair. My skin - maybe.  Prior to the HS&N I took biotin but these vitamins were a game changer.