Respected Contributor

Re: GrandeLash Update/want opinions about castor oil

I have been using RapidLash since April 1st and I am bumming out....no dramatic improvements here to report at all.  I wish I had known that there was a ingredients change to this product per this topic!  Where I go to get my hair colored the shop owner sells and is using RapidLash and says her lashes have grown in thick and long.  It's only been a little over 60days but I am thinking I bought a product that no longer works.

I see many here using the GrandeLash and it's working for them...I'll have to wait and see if HSN get's it back at a decent price.  I'll keep using this RapidLash until the end of the month and hope I start to see a change.

Honored Contributor

Anyone interested in RevitaLash - check out Nordstrom Anniversary sale. There is also a brow product

I think this was just added. Not sure if it's the best value in the marketplace $98 for a duo. I am still using and loving GrandeLASH 

RevitaLash
ADVANCED Duo
Price$98.00 Item #5703786
($196 Value)

_103708512.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I’ve been using both Grandelash and Grandebrow since it was mentioned here in May? April? I can’t remember but still on the original tubes.

my eyebrows are filling in slowly but my eyelashes are amazing. Thicker and really long.

Copper P did nothing for me even after several months. If it did it was very minimal and really gradual.

My eyelashes with the Grandelash are amazing especially the outer corners. I apply very little mascara as a little is sufficient.

I'm amazed and still keep staring at my lashes. A product that works...for me anyway. What a concept