Super Contributor

Recognizing is the first step. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I know that all I have to do to be inspired to purge and call Vietnam Vets for a pickup is to watch one episode of Hoarders.

Problem solved!

Yes, a women's shelter is a great idea, as someone here posted.

Super Contributor

I have to tell you I am having the exact opposite problem, I gave away a ton of shadows and now I am sad they are gone...been slowly buying them back. Remember the diamonds collections? Well, gave all of those away and now missing them so I am repurchasing. I also keep all of the little romance cards that come with and slowly going over those too to buy some back. Please let me know what you have, I would love to purchase from you! Even though I have enough to last 2 lifetimes I still crave those I gave away, call me stupid, lol

Super Contributor

I've been in the same ""dilemma"" as well. First thing that helped was reorganizing everything. I have my loose BE products separate from the rest of my makeup. Now everything is together. I could stand to go through the shadows I have and get rid of some shades. I might do that between now and the end of the year. But I do still love the BE loose shadows. I play around with various one for a whole month and it reminded my why they are some of my favorites. I have parted with other makeup items which has made me feel better keeping what I have from BE. Again I could stand to get rid of more. If you're going to donate to a woman's shelter check to make sure what they'll accept. If everything is unopened then you should be fine.

Contributor

ajonesone, You are not alone! I realized earlier this year that I too have way too much BE too. I bought it because it will not go bad and I will have it for years. After that realization, I decided to stop buying any makeup and just purchase BE skincare as needed.

I'm glad that there were so few loose shadows available this year to keep temptation at bay - it's been hard to stop looking (and lusting). And I never buy any shadows that contain the rice lipids as they can go rancid. I

The only 2013 holiday set I purchased last year was the Ulta set (for the loose shadows).

I did get the first set of the Glamour Now AD, which I have never opened. I also returned the first AD of the More than Meets the Eye AD - not sure I will keep the Glee AD. I also canceled all other BE ADs. And I will not be getting this latest AD with the liquid foundation. I still love my loose BE foundation and MV and will purchase as needed.

Good luck with your move!

Frequent Contributor
Hello ladies, Stopped to say hi, and thanks for the good ideas, the last four days have been crazy, it's been foundation, mascara, neutral eye shade. You know that adrenaline blush? It's kind of 3 colors? I use that bottom color for eye shadow, very nice. will return soon, hope all are well
Occasional Contributor
There are several groups on Facebook for selling Bare Minerals, or other beauty, items. Just something to consider since you wouldn't have the EBay fees, just Paypal fees.
Contributor
On 8/31/2014 pama said: There are several groups on Facebook for selling Bare Minerals, or other beauty, items. Just something to consider since you wouldn't have the EBay fees, just Paypal fees.

Do you happen to know the names of some of these groups? I have amassed a collection back in the day when it was BE and some of them haven't even been opened. Some of them may even be rare. I no longer feel the need to be a collector.