Honored Contributor
Remember months ago buzz flying around concerning this. Being skeptical thought this can't be true. Came here to thank women who shared success stories. Really is amazingly! Thanks again.💗
Respected Contributor

I was hopeful on this product - did not work for me, actually made my neck look worse, kinda like the StriVectin neck cream.

Honored Contributor

I had the same results that @hoosieroriginal had but I did find it worked on my knees to make them less wrinkled so it wasn't a waste of mone.  Not as good as Consult Beaute Firming Creme though for my knees.

Respected Contributor

I've had really good results with it as well.  Love the low cost.

Honored Contributor

I'm pleassed with the result.  It took about two weeks give the best results.

Honored Contributor

I think it's the best cream to use to relieve dryness from using Retin-A on my neck. My neck looks fabulous!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Gold Bond Neck Cream

[ Edited ]

My neck looks great. I'd like to keep it that way. I use a good quality sunblock on it with antioxidants everyday but don't moisturize my neck at night. I might try the Gold Bond since it gets many excellent reviews here.

Respected Contributor

JeanLouiseFrench mentioned awhile ago about using this cream and how much she liked. I wasn't sure if it would do anything for a 67 year old neck but I thought at least the price was so reasonable. Well I am extremely pleased with my results. It has smoothed out my neck and chest and I am quite proud of that part of my body. Lol! 

Honored Contributor

I love it so much that I buy it in multi-packs from Wmart. They sell 2, 3, 4 and 6-packs of this cream. Don't want to be without!Woman Very Happy