Respected Contributor

There is another company that sells Goat milk stuff. Infact they were on the Doctor's. If you look up Goatmilkstufff.com it will come up. They have lots of different soaps, deodorants, laundry soaps etc. Seems cheaper than The Beckman boys.

Respected Contributor

I've been purchasing from GMS for years, since I read about it here.  I love their soaps and lip balms.    The soaps are much easier to handle and come in little burlap pouches.  The family children write thank you notes on your packing slip and reply to any comments you make when you order.   I highly recommend.

Trusted Contributor

Love this company. Their half bars are the perfect size for me. And you can even get a smaller travel size if you just want to try out a fragrance. Wonderful customer service and they are a thriving small business.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for this other source.  I just visited their website, your right prices are much better than BB.  Packaging not as fancy but not sure that justifies the price difference.  This coming from a BB buyer for many years.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info on the GMS site!

Respected Contributor

This family run company is the best company I've ever dealt with.  The quality of their products is far superior to Beekman.  #1 ingredient is Goat's Milk.  Their 5 - 6 oz bars last longer then the Beekman 9 oz bars (which are a pain to deal with).  My skin is so soft.  If you haven't tried their liquid soap I highly recommend.  I got a really cute soap foam container and I use the liquid in it.  Wonderful at the kitchen sink.  Hands stay soft and smooth.  Their laundry soap is really good and they make an inexpensive way to make your own to save money.  If you have a question a family member is there to answer it.  They don't "farm out" product production.  Sorry for the pun.  

Contributor

I adore GMS. The quality of the soaps is amazing and I love the handwritten note you get from the family member who packages your order. It's such a nice, personal touch.

Trusted Contributor

I think one of their best things is the laundry stain stick.  When I spill something on my clothes, including food that left an oily looking spot, I use that stain stick.  In the past, I've had to throw things away because trying to remove the stain leaves a light spot.  

Hasn't happened with the stain stick.  You just dampen the spot, rub on the stain stick, and rinse.  On one pair of pants, I had to do it 2 or 3 times because that was a spot from the food that had oil in it.  I just let the pants dry, the spot was smaller but not gone, so did it again, and voila!  

Regular Contributor

My husband and I live about 30 miles from the Goat Milk Stuff farm and visit fairly regularly.  Their products are superior and reasonably priced.  They also have a cafe' where they serve good food and my husband loves their cinnamon rolls with goat milk caramel on top.  The baby goats are also adorable!  It's a neat place to visit.

Honored Contributor

I have been using for over 20 years or more Zum goat milk bar soaps and other products.  I was first introduce to this product at Whole Foods.  Love the fun colors, perfect size and my hands are never dry.

kindness is strength