Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Their products are the best!!  Black raspberry and OHM are my favs!  The soap is so moisturizing.  No bathtub scum like I got when I tried Beekman.  I just started using their deodorant (no baking soda formula) and it really works.  Great price.  Their moisture sticks are great as well.  Wonderful family run business.  CS is the very best!

@brandiwine  - I tried a sampler pack of Beekman from HSN and wasn't impressed.  However,  I've read that Goat Milk Stuff is much better than Beekman.  

Regular Contributor

@San Antonio Gal @Yes, the Goats Milk Stuff is far superior to Beekman. Also, Bend Soap Company is stellar. Both companies have their organic goats milk as the first ingredient.

Wonderful  bar soaps, I had stopped using bar soaps until I found these, via this board 😊

Honored Contributor

I purchase my goat milk bar soaps by Zum at Indigowild.com.  I like Beekman but there prices seem to be on the higher side.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@avid shopper  May I ask what company you're referring to?  Is it sold here on QVC or elsewhere?

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella  Goat Milk Stuff is the name of this family owned and operated business.  They are only available online.  They have their own website, but you can always call, talk to one of the family members for advice.  Hope that answers your question.  You won't be disappointed.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@ciao_bella  Goat Milk Stuff is the name of this family owned and operated business.  They are only available online.  They have their own website, but you can always call, talk to one of the family members for advice.  Hope that answers your question.  You won't be disappointed.

Thank you!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Contributor

I keep forgetting about this company. I’ve been meaning to try their products but I’m seriously stocked up with Beekman. That black raspberry sounds luscious. Hope they still have it when I finally run out of Beekman which could be over a year. I need to stop watching their shows!