Honored Contributor

@skittles2 That's fascinating! Thanks for sharing. So interesting that this roller causes the skin to exfoliate. I had never heard of such a thing before. But clearly it must be the roller that did it, since you are not using an exfoliating product. Love learning about something new!! Will have to look into this more. Heart

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@Porcelain 

Hi,  I've watched presentations;, finally said go for it,  60 day return policy is great.  If all it does is exfoliation- don't think it  penetrates deep enough to increase collagen-  but does it exfoliate better than enzyme, scrubs, etc.,?

I saw the flaking/peeling, so it I know it exfoliated, whereas with enzymes, scrubs, the layer of skin that gets wiped/scrubed away with the product being used when we rinse or wipe it off, so it's hard to tell if the product was effective.

I think GloPro may be better because the peeling went on for a few days, and just this week I've noticed my under eye area is less wrinkled and lighter in color, and the hollows are better.

Is this a result of GloPro or Perricone's Cold Plasma+?  I'm pretty sure it's Perricone because I started to notice changes before using GloPro, but the exfoliation from GloPro, I feel, has helped expose the great results from Perricone.

Good Luck!

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE