Valued Contributor

Mine just got changed from 4/21 to May...well forgot the day...but delayed again

Valued Contributor

Hello Kitty I love all the colors! I have Glamourista already from the kit this Christmas, but it's a favorite so now I have a backup. I am only about halfway through my first jar of the Brightening Pearl Perfect Light MV. LOVE the liner (both sides) as well as the Quad!!! The colors in the quad are right up my alley! I never got the September Issue when it came out and the teal in the quad was in it so now I have it. The Shimmery Graphite color was in something too, that I wasn't able to get when it came out...maybe the Perfect 10 from this year's holiday? The blush is a beautiful pink that I'll wear a lot, and the highlighter is gorgeous too!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the great informative review. Enjoy! Mine doesn't even start the ship process until Monday. BUMMER.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

Has anyone found pictures yet? I wanna see it!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the review, Thia! It sounds wonderful.

Valued Contributor
On 4/19/2014 hellokitty said:

You're very welcome! I'm getting ready to head upstairs to use everything now...can't wait!
Valued Contributor
On 4/19/2014 hellokitty said:

You're very welcome! I'm getting ready to head upstairs to use everything now...can't wait!

Frequent Contributor

You guys are amazing. I just ordered the TSV from 3/22 (More Than Meets the Eye) on Auto-Delivery not knowing until I read these forums what I would get in the next shipment. SO EXICITED! I love my More Than Meets they Eye, and now there's amazing new shades to look forward to!Smile