Highlighted
Contributor

Georgio Armani online order, please help me calm down !!

Hi, I paced an order on line @ 12:39 pm, used my MasterCard debit card (I work for the same bank that issued the card), and I checked my email an hour ago, my order was cancelled. I called CS, she said the bank could not verify my "ship to " address, same as my "bill to", so I was confused because I have used my debit cards for other online orders such as Skinstore ans Philosophy orders. Well she put in the exact order for me again. Well, I just checked my account and both orders are now pending for 116.56. The first order that was cancelled is still pending and the money will be reversed after5 days per CS supervisor . Also extra dollar charged to verify funds availability and will be dropped when order is shipped, this is so stupid. One order is canceled but won't get that money for 5 days. She suggested I speak to the bank (where I work) and get those funds released, which you cannot do on a pending order (cancelled on). I am so mad. I should of checked my account before I placed the second order !!