Valued Contributor

I ordered last week J. Maran's ultra hydrating body butter in the big 19oz. jar in Vanilla Pear. For 52.00 I thought it better be good. Well it is better than good, it is one of the best body creams I have ever used! It is so creamy, and my skin was so soft and velvety, I felt it was worth every penny for the amount and the excellence of the product. If you have been thinking about trying, I do not think you would be dissapointed.       Alleycat

Respected Contributor

I agree, her body butters rock!  I love the unscented - even use it on my face at night.  I have been tempted to buy another scent.  Love that it is natural also.  Was tempted the other night to get the big mamma jamma of the body butter, but I'm on a limited income and just couldn't bring myself to do it.  It lasts longer on your skin than any other lotion I have tried. 

Valued Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I agree, her body butters rock!  I love the unscented - even use it on my face at night.  I have been tempted to buy another scent.  Love that it is natural also.  Was tempted the other night to get the big mamma jamma of the body butter, but I'm on a limited income and just couldn't bring myself to do it.  It lasts longer on your skin than any other lotion I have tried. 

I do the same thing, I put it on my face too!!!

Honored Contributor

Right?  LOVE!  Welcome to your new beauty obsession.  You will want more and more and hey, there are good deals to be had (also on her web site!.  She is very kind to her customers.)  

I love the creamy vanilla too, it goes on smelling slightly strange but wait ten minutes and you have a beautiful edible vanilla.

I got my first jar of the Honey Butter yesterday and can't wait to try it later!

It's so much fun and so satisfying when products are as good or better than you anticipate!!!  Doesn't happen very often with beauty products.

Respected Contributor
I just ordered the 19oz unscented yesterday. Can't wait to get it and try it!
Honored Contributor

@Rachb, please tag me after you try it, I want to know what you think!!!

Honored Contributor

I have always liked her body butter but found myself not using it because I prefer unscented. I bought her TSV in unscented. I see she also has the bonus size in unscented. A little bit goes a long way. They apply way to much on TV when they show it & they look greasy. I'm going to try the oil wash & honey butter after I shower later. I have been using Beekman bar soap & Josie's body butter.

Honored Contributor

How well is it absorbed into the skin? ..... since it's a "butter", is it greasy ?

Honored Contributor

No, @Tinkrbl44, it's not greasy.  As @Nightowlz said above your post, when they demo it they slather on a very exaggerated amount.  A little goes a long way.  Very long way.  You'll get the hang of it right away and it melts into the skin, stand up for a short time and then get into bed or get dressed, however you do it.  Love!

Respected Contributor

I love Josie's body butter...I wish I could get it more often, but I watch her website when she sometimes has them on her good buy's tab...

It soaks in so awsome, my dry skin loves it...Smiley Happy