Frequent Contributor
Hi!

I'm just curious about trying Glo Pro I love some input (yay/nay)from any one who has tried it. Thanks so much and have a beautiful day.Smiley Happy)))
Honored Contributor

@jettaforce  While there are some here who say they have had good results,  I used it following the directions faithfully for a little over 3 months and quit due to skin  irritation.  

Honored Contributor

I tried this for a month and I saw absolutely no difference except it irritated my skin.  

Trusted Contributor

@jettaforce 

I am aslo curious about the glo pro.  I just can't imagine causing little tears in the skin is the way to go.  I feel like it's an easy way to get an infection.  Our skin is a barrier for a reason....   I googled reviews a while back and there were quite a few claiming the did get an infection and needed a prescription to heal it up.  I can just see my dermatologist now-- "you did what?" 

Honored Contributor

Re: GLO PRO??????

[ Edited ]

If you are looking at the GP for collagen stimulation then it won't help b/c the needles are not long enough to do that. Otherwise the GP is designed to exfoliate so your skincare products absorb better. Treat it like any other exfoliation product, being careful not to do it too often to avoid irritation and you should be fine.

I have been microneedling for over a decade. I prefer to use the longer needles.