Contributor

Does anyone know where the Fresh Cream body spray is available? I didn't get the TSV because I didn't want such big sizes but now I can't find the body spray anywhere and I would really like to try it. I love the shower gel and the body cream. I didn't even see it on the Philosophy site though.

Super Contributor

I have the Fresh Cream SPF15 and I am loving it. Then again I love FC and keep one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom. Plus the shower gel and cologne (bathroom).

Valued Contributor
On 7/4/2014 XLIGirl said:

Does anyone know where the Fresh Cream body spray is available? I didn't get the TSV because I didn't want such big sizes but now I can't find the body spray anywhere and I would really like to try it. I love the shower gel and the body cream. I didn't even see it on the Philosophy site though.

Do you mean the spritz? There is an 8 oz. size in a trio in a travel kit although the body lotion with spf 15 is full size. It's A257760.

Respected Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Katluvr58 said:

I have the Fresh Cream SPF15 and I am loving it. Then again I love FC and keep one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom. Plus the shower gel and cologne (bathroom).

Can you comment on the scent of the new FC lotion with SPF? Some of us were wondering about the scent, since the description mentions "essence of fresh cream, enhanced by soft floral notes of almond blossom and heliotrope, vanilla milk, and tonka." TIA!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor
On 7/5/2014 JayJay said: Do you mean the spritz? There is an 8 oz. size in a trio in a travel kit although the body lotion with spf 15 is full size. It's A257760.

Thanks for pointing out that the lotion included in the FC travel kit is the new lotion with SPF! I was quickly skimming the new Event Price items the other day, and thought this kit included the "regular" body lotion. This kit is a great deal, since the SPF lotion itself is $30.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor
On 7/4/2014 XLIGirl said:

I'm not sure if the FC spritz was ever offered on its own, but I could be mistaken. I bought mine as part of a duo (3 in 1 and spritz). If it's been offered as a stand alone item, it hasn't been recent. I know I've seen some available on eBay and Amazon, but haven't seen it anywhere else. Your best bet is the travel kit that JayJay already mentioned. The spritz in this kit is the 8 oz size, and when Philosophy does offer the "foodie" spritzes on their own (ex. Mangos & Cream, etc), the 16 oz spritzes are usually priced at $35. The travel kit is a great deal, since it also includes a full size tube of the new SPF body lotion, which on its own is $30.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor
On 7/5/2014 i like celery said:
On 7/5/2014 JayJay said: Do you mean the spritz? There is an 8 oz. size in a trio in a travel kit although the body lotion with spf 15 is full size. It's A257760.

Thanks for pointing out that the lotion included in the FC travel kit is the new lotion with SPF! I was quickly skimming the new Event Price items the other day, and thought this kit included the "regular" body lotion. This kit is a great deal, since the lotion itself is $30.

Yes, I came across this kit when I received an email about the new FC body lotion with spf 15 and didn't want to spend $30 plus shipping on one item.

I have not received it yet so I do not know about the scent of it but hopefully Katluvr58 will be able to answer your question. I'd like to know as well.

Honored Contributor

Fresh Cream EaudeToilette at Sephora for $36. (2 oz. spray)