Contributor

I need some recommendations... I use Dr. Denese tinted moisturizer under my regular moisturizer. I think I need more coverage. I want something light. I do like Clinique products but I haven't tried their foundation.

I would appreciate all suggestions. I'm fair skinned (Irish) blue eyes, normal skin type, maybe a little dry... Thank you!!

Super Contributor

Clinique's Even Better foundation is a nice one, and is buildable for more coverage.

HTH

Contributor

Thank you.....I will try that !!

Super Contributor

Lancome duel finish works great for me, and it does not turn yellow on me. I have very fair skin and love the coverage.

Super Contributor

Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation has light coverage and many people really love it. Sephora sells it.

Frequent Contributor

I love the IT cc cream - great coverage, not drying at all. Also like Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation - very nice product, but I think the IT is my favorite an I need full coverage - went from Estee Lauder Double Wear to IT and am happy with my purchase

Trusted Contributor

My favorite is Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream. It's made in France (Bourjois also makes Chanel), but you can buy it on line from asos.com or lifeandlooks.com. It's much less expensive than the premium brands. It completely evens out the skin, and doesn't look like you're wearing makeup.

Honored Contributor

Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation is what I've worn for 15 years or so. I love it and would highly recommend going to a Laura Mercier counter and discussing your needs with someone there. She makes several different foundations from light to medium to full coverage. I think the Silk Creme looks very natural.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

I would use a CC cream like IT's for example, followed by a tinted loose powder or a mineral powder.

I like to use the IT CC or Lumene BB followed by Laura Mercier loose powder or tinted Mineral Veil or Celebration powder foundation.

I also like Nars Sheer Glow, Laura Mercier Silk Creme or Revlon Colorstay foundations, followed by BE tinted Mineral Veil the LM pwoder.

Did you say you use the Dr. D tinted UNDER reg. moisturizer? That seems odd.

OH! Another nice foundation (light) is Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid.

Respected Contributor

I'm using Dr. D's Tinted Moisturizer, and then a dusting of Laura Geller's Fair Bronze & Brighten. Dr. Ds Tint is the closest I can get to my natural skin tone.

Lots of good suggestions here. Hope you can find something that works well for you.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey