Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Re: Foundation...Is There Such?

This post has been removed by QVC because it includes personal information.

Respected Contributor

Laura Mercier Flawless Lumiere Radiance Perfecting Foundation is my favorite right now. It covers beautifully although I really don't have any issues with needing coverage but has such a nice finish. I will be 70 in a few months and can't wear most foundations that claim to be long wearing because they are too matte. My skin is dry and this is perfect for dry skin. They also make a matte verson if you have more oil in your skin.

Respected Contributor

I use a super sheer foundation, so I can't recommend a single product. But I can say that you may have success mixing your Double Wear with your moisturizer and an illuminating primer.

I don't like heavy coverage, so I used to buy foundations with medium or greater coverage and mix a small amount of that and a drop of luminous primer into a dollop of my moisturizer. It allowed me to vary coverage by adding more foundation or more moisturizer to the mix on any given day.

My favorite luminous primers to add are:

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer

Becca Backlight Primer

Becca First Light Primer

You can also add liquid highlighters, but I've found that the primers often seem to be more luminous and less sparkly.