Occasional Contributor

Kathy Lee and Hoda raved about Tatcha products on Today show yesterday and lo and behold I found them on QVC today.  Great chance to  try them at a good price.

Super Contributor

Same for me. I saw it yesterday on NBC and was curious and now this TSV will give me a chance to try it for myself.

Super Contributor

Tatcha has been on QVC for a year.  Great products!

Honored Contributor

@wishd4it wrote:

Tatcha has been on QVC for a year.  Great products!

Actually it's been two years.  I was intrigued by her products, but felt they were too expensive, so I was prompted to look on Amazon for dupes.  My first purchase of the dupe products was around mid-Oct., 2013.

Respected Contributor

I have been a loyal Skinn fan for a few years and certainly won't give that line up. However, I started using Tatcha this past Summer and like everything that I have tried. It is expensive so I am being selective about what I buy. There was a great OTO in August that included the sheet masks. Those things are the bomb! I was disappointed that they only offered a discovery kit as the TSV.

Respected Contributor

What are the dupe products?

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

What are the dupe products?

@Hoovermom  I assume you're asking me.  The cleansing oil dupe is Dr. Young Camellia Deep Cleansing Oil.  The first dupe I used for the enzyme powder was Fleur de Lis Papaya Enzyme Powder, but then I remembered something I used several years ago called Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant, which is what I'm using now.  These can be found on Amazon.  As I stated in another thread, it can be a little bit of an investment at first, but the dupe products are in larger packages and are still less expensive than the full size Tatcha products.  They last a really long time too.

Super Contributor

Re: Found Tatcha

[ Edited ]

Thanks!  I wanted to say Two years, but couldn't remember how long & didn't want to overstep, but they are wonderful products. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@wishd4it wrote:

Thanks!  I wanted to say Two years, but couldn't remember how long & didn't want to overstep, but they are wonderful products. Smiley Happy

yes nice but a bit to new on the market for me..although the oil was nice I bought others for so much less (MAC) and Vichy is to be lighter better and the rice powder has had some people say as for me as well made their skin react! but I'm one to try so I would and see how it goes...their CS is second to none!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

Thanks JeanLouise for reminding us of the source of the Enzyme Powder duplicate.  The Fleur is ok but much grittier than TATCHA and I can't wait to try the Strawberry Rhubarb product you like so well.  

I too found TATCHA extraordinarily steep.  However, a project to recreate the product cost much more than anticipated and I still can't get the camellia oil, red sea algae and green tea extract to blend.  In the long run I would have been better off just splurging for the TATCHA.  Hope Dr Young's formulation is comperable-