Trusted Contributor

Long lasting drugstore lipstick?

i love Kat Von Z everlasting lipcolors.  But I'd like to find a drug store version.  This lipstick is a liquid lipstick that goes on with a doe-foot applicator, and once it dries, it is matte and extremely long lasting.  Wonderful for deep shades!  

Are re there any comparable drugstore brands?  Kat's are $20 each and I'd love to find something under $10...

Honored Contributor

Re: Long lasting drugstore lipstick?

L'Oreal Infallible

Trusted Contributor

Milani Adore Matte Lip Creams

Honored Contributor

I saw one of Angie's HotandFlashy videos where she was testing assorted lipsticks and of all things, Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last came out on top, and it's only $1.99 a tube.

Super Contributor

Not drugstore, but drugstore price.  $6/lippie.  Ultra Matte lip by ColourPop.  Sorry can't compare to KVZ for you.  Try Tulle for fall.

hth  ~smiles, SnowKita

Esteemed Contributor

Another vote for loreal infallible.

Respected Contributor

revlon colorburst matte balm in the pencil form works great for me.  they have it in a couple different formulas and i also have the gloss which stays on well, too.

Esteemed Contributor

Covergirl Outlast All Day Lip Color and Maybelline Superstay are also both liquids that are applied with a doe-foot applicator. Once they dry they really do last all day but I don't like the matte look. These both come with a clear gloss to apply on top and the gloss doesn't affect the long wear quality. Both are under $10.

Trusted Contributor

I hear youtubers raving about NYx suedes

Trusted Contributor

Whew, great list!  I've gontsome googling to do now!  I like looking at swatches inline before buying drugstore.  I'm curious about that Colourpop brand too!  It looks really nice and inexpensive!!?!