Frequent Contributor

Re: Foreo Luna Mini vs. Clarisonic

On 12/17/2014 melting said: Hi ladies I just found an awesome deal on line 79$ for Luna or mini no shipping. I contacted the original web site is ordered from a year ago when I got my mini and asked if this is a trademarked original or a scam I am waiting for a response .if it is lagit it's an awesome deal . I will keep you posted,ps I love my mini,do not use my clarisonic anymore
Yes ladies it is a FAKE website it is shopForeo.com. ??Fake .I received a response from the real foreo web page which I purchased from last year,and they thanked me for the notification and confirmed it's not their TM FOREO product,so glad I did not buy until I received verification.looked to good to be true and it was! They told me to stick to their web page or authorized dealers,such a sophora,hsn,ect.
Frequent Contributor

On 12/17/2014 melting said:
On 12/17/2014 melting said: Hi ladies I just found an awesome deal on line 79$ for Luna or mini no shipping. I contacted the original web site is ordered from a year ago when I got my mini and asked if this is a trademarked original or a scam I am waiting for a response .if it is lagit it's an awesome deal . I will keep you posted,ps I love my mini,do not use my clarisonic anymore
Yes ladies it is a FAKE website it is shopForeo.com. ??Fake .I received a response from the real foreo web page which I purchased from last year,and they thanked me for the notification and confirmed it's not their TM FOREO product,so glad I did not buy until I received verification.looked to good to be true and it was! They told me to stick to their web page or authorized dealers,such a sophora,hsn,ect.
Excuse me ladies that fake page is FOREOSHOP.COM
Trusted Contributor

I have put my Clarisonic away since I got my Foreo Luna Sensitive several months ago. I love the way it cleanses - seems to do a more thorough job on my face. Got it from HSN on Flex Pay. Well worth it IMHO.
Super Contributor

Another Foreo fan, here. I figured I'd used both my Clarisonic and Foreo, but have only used the Clarisonic once since getting the Foreo, and it's probably been close to a year.

I have the full size and I agree with JLF that it's probably not worth the extra $$$ than the mini. I never use the "massage" side (and why couldn't you do that with the mini, anyway?) and never change speeds, so...

The full size came with a real plug-in charger, didn't know the MIni didn't, but even so, I think you'll be happy with it.

Super Contributor

PS -- If you DO want the full size, click on the photo of the one for men -- it actually has all the options (combination, gentle, sensitive).