Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried these? I saw them at Sephora and was wondering if they really worked.

Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: For Your Hair-Invisibobble?

Don't waste your money. Nothing special, and my hair gets stuck in it when taking it out.

Trusted Contributor

@VenturaHighway

Those are the same things they sell to put around your wrist t hold,your keys.

Go to the dollar store, Lowe’s or Home Depot, get a few for $1.00 each, take off split ring.

Same thing. Really.

Trusted Contributor

found at Kohl's...my hair is now shorter so no need, nothing special...it must cost 1 cent to make and they charge too much. It does not make a neat looking pony but again my hair is shorter and not much of it...it does kind of  pull hair out when removing

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@mimi5775@BirdieGal@Janey2  Thanks for your postsHeart Our daughter-in-law has long hair and likes to wear it in a ponytail sometimes. Thought it would be something different. I really couldn't figure how they worked or if they were worth the money.

I appreciate your helpHeart

Esteemed Contributor

These are used by women with curly, highly textured hair.
Respected Contributor

I've used these for several years to put my hair up in a high pony to sleep. I have curly hair and they help to keep my curls from flattening.

I bought them at H&M. A 6 pack for around $3

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@mimi5775@BirdieGal@Janey2  Thanks for your postsHeart Our daughter-in-law has long hair and likes to wear it in a ponytail sometimes. Thought it would be something different. I really couldn't figure how they worked or if they were worth the money.

I appreciate your helpHeart

@VenturaHighwayagree with people above..better for people with hair, longer or curley. I'm older now with fine hair, brushes above my shoulders but everything slides out of it Smiley Sad

Would be nice for your daughter-in-law...a nice gift she may not have seen before. Clear is a nice color Invisibobble as it goes with everything. some are more$ -bet eBay as them!!! they come in a clear box.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@mimi5775@Ms tyrion2@x HedgeOur daughter-in-law has thick fine hair so these might not work. Makes sense about the curly hair. They looked at bit crazy but that is what is nice about these forums, you can find wonderful people that can helpHeart

Respected Contributor

I actually like mine.  The only ones I use now. I have the milk and sass ones I think.  But they are the same thing.  My hair doesn’t tangle and stays in place and because they stretch, they always fit my pony tail.   I don’t have heavy hair but it is on the thicker side, sort of.  I got them off amazon.   I always had a problem with “fit” with these work perfectly for me. 

But these are not the ones you want to keep losing.  I have lost a couple somewhere in the house. I only put my hair up when I am home. They are too expensive to keep replacing, IMO.