Honored Contributor

NARS has a new talc-free one!  I may have to try it since it seems to come in different shades.

2AA35FF8-8095-4683-BDFF-943C88E530CA.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife :  Thanks for the post - I will be checking that one out but I generally always like the brand.

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU SurferWife!

LOVE NARS AND BRONZERS.

THIS NEW ONE SOUNDS GREAT!!

Honored Contributor

Is this a body bronzer or face bronzer?

I'm going to try to find a body bronzer for my arms and legs.  

I believe the Q offered one years ago?

Anyway, suggestions are welcome.

Not too-too (relatively) expensive.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Is this a body bronzer or face bronzer?

I'm going to try to find a body bronzer for my arms and legs.  

I believe the Q offered one years ago?

Anyway, suggestions are welcome.

Not too-too (relatively) expensive.

@ROMARY - I don't use bronzer on my body but I have heard that Laura Geller's Bronze and Brighten works well for that.  They were showing it last night, I think, and it came with a brush.  That might be worth looking at.

Honored Contributor

JudyL:   THANK YOU!    Heart

I'll take a look and give it a try.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

@SurferWife @ how do u apply it? Does  it go all over ur face? I struggle with makeup in general and cannot seem to find a good color match foundation. I would like to try a bronzer if I could figure out where to put it. 

Honored Contributor

@Rose429 

Truthfully, I'm not the most knowledgeable to offer bronzer application advice.

Maybe @Shanus can offer advice.  She's a pro!  I'm just a dreamer...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

@SurferWife @ how do u apply it? Does  it go all over ur face? I struggle with makeup in general and cannot seem to find a good color match foundation. I would like to try a bronzer if I could figure out where to put it. 

@Rose429 - I am not a makeup expert but will tell you where I put bronzer.  I put a little bit high on my forehead, close to but not on, my hairline.  Think straight up from your eyebrows, then blend.  On my cheeks, I put it just below my blush and blend.  Start with a light application and build it up if you want.  Its not supposed to make you look "muddy" or "dirty" but just a bit of contour and warmth to your complexion.  

@Shanus can chime in and be more specific.

Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Re: For Bronzer Lovers

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

@Rose429 wrote:

@Rose429 - I am not a makeup expert but will tell you where I put bronzer.  I put a little bit high on my forehead, close to but not on, my hairline.  Think straight up from your eyebrows, then blend.  On my cheeks, I put it just below my blush and blend.  Start with a light application and build it up if you want.  Its not supposed to make you look "muddy" or "dirty" but just a bit of contour and warmth to your complexion.  

@Shanus can chime in and be more specific.

Hope this helps.

@JudyL  @SurferWife  @Rose429  ITA. The bronzer goes straight across the cheek and a bit over the bridge of the nose. (where the sun would hit, think about the sun being above your head)..use a soft fluffy brush and place just below the blush.

If you use contour, bronzer goes above that. Small foreheads do not need bronzer or contour. It will close in the face. 

Many times, I dip my brush in bronzer and blush and apply them together beginning under the pupil of the eye and making an arc upwards into the hairline. To save time (and give a very natural blended look), I dip the brush in blush, bronzer and a bit of highlight (if blush is matte) and apply all of them together. 

Have fun experimenting.

I do my "trial runs" at night before or after cleansing...definitely not when headed out the door. That's a bad idea to try something new when applying makeup for the day. If it goes badly, you'd need to wash it off and begin again. Smiley Sad