Honored Contributor

@nomar wrote:

@SurferWife  I agree with the choices you show. I got one at Walmart when I could not find another battery operated one like I bought on QVC.. Now I am glad I bought the one where no battery is needed. It works at well as messing around with batteries and new rollers.

@nomar 

That's funny you say that!  I threw my battery-operated foot file away, too.  They used to on QVC all the time, but I find the "manual" foot file to be just as effective.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This one! Earth Therapeutics Diamond File. It's not a cheese grater. It's a diamond file just like what you use on your nails. The little one pictured here goes inside the handle. There is a rough side and a smoothing side. Measures about 8" long with a 2" wide head. Handle is made of a smooth grip material. Use it on dry feet for best results. Ulta sells this for $13. The reviews are stellar!

1276910_1007.jpg

Someone (perhaps you, @SilleeMee !) recommended this a couple years ago.  I picked one up from Amazon....BEST tool ever for smoothing my yucky heels!!  I think I paid $14.....one of my most useful purchases ever made.  No parts to wear out and re-order....doesn't rip your skin off.  Very easy to use snd effective.  Love this tool!  

Valued Contributor

Checi brand at sally beauty.  

Respected Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

This one! Earth Therapeutics Diamond File. It's not a cheese grater. It's a diamond file just like what you use on your nails. The little one pictured here goes inside the handle. There is a rough side and a smoothing side. Measures about 8" long with a 2" wide head. Handle is made of a smooth grip material. Use it on dry feet for best results. Ulta sells this for $13. The reviews are stellar!

1276910_1007.jpg

Someone (perhaps you, @SilleeMee !) recommended this a couple years ago.  I picked one up from Amazon....BEST tool ever for smoothing my yucky heels!!  I think I paid $14.....one of my most useful purchases ever made.  No parts to wear out and re-order....doesn't rip your skin off.  Very easy to use snd effective.  Love this tool!  

@alicedee  yes @SilleeMee recommended it to me and I love it also.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

1276910_1007.jpg

This is the one I tried about a year ago, after it was recommended.  Still going strong.  I even got a backup since I always burned right thru the grater style.

Another thing that is a help is an urea cream.  They do wonders too.

Honored Contributor

I use the one from Sof Feet, get it on amazon or ebay. great callus remover, has a mesh screen you attach to it for that. 

Respected Contributor

I still have a Diamancel #11 Foot Buffer File that I got based on recommendations posted in this forum about 15 years ago. Not cheap, but works well, though these days I mostly use an Emjoi Micro-Pedi.

Honored Contributor

I have some mentioned on here,but nothing beats the emoji.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I use the Pedi roller device and it works for me.