Honored Contributor

When you sneeze with a loaded up brush of ColorWow (brunette) next to your freshly made up face (sigh)

Trusted Contributor

Also when you sneeze immediately after you just put a coat of mascara on both eyes Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

When you forget to put your contact lens in BEFORE the mascara...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@monicakm @I feel your pain.

About a month ago I got all made up and ready to meet some friends for lunch and I was changing out my handbag when DH walked into the bedroom.  He took one look at me and said .... Yo, Typhoid Mary, Covid isn't enough? 
He then smirked and walked out of the room. Huh?

I ran into the bathroom to look in the mirror, and I had black dots all across my forehead!!!  I was dumbfounded as to what had happened and then it dawned  on me.  I live in AZ and I perspire like mad when I am putting on makeup so I always have a tissue going to blot my face.  That morning I had used a tissue to wipe my mascara wand because it was too wet and too clumpy  and when I went to blot my forehead I must have grabbed the tissue that I had wiped the mascara. 

Fixing the mishap was a pain, but I did the best I could, as I did not have time to redo my makeup.  I have bangs, so that helped.  We both had a good laugh on our way to our luncheon. 

Honored Contributor

Yep, that's another first world problem.  I've been sneezing head off all day today, but, I wear false lashes now Smiley Happy  My (soft textured) black eyeliner pencil that is/was limning my upper water line is clearly stamped under my eyes.   

Honored Contributor

@Pezzie 

That's a good one! Smiley Wink  I got the black cleaned up and redid the undereye but have been sneezing ALL day and night, even with Benedryl.  We didn't go out tonight after all (because of allergies).

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

When you sneeze with a loaded up brush of ColorWow (brunette) next to your freshly made up face (sigh)

@monicakm 

I know with all the things we are faced with in the world today, it seems like such a small issue.  But, girl, I hear ya'!  It takes me 45 minutes to put on my full face of make-up and having start over is a bummer!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Pezzie wrote:

@monicakm @I feel your pain.

About a month ago I got all made up and ready to meet some friends for lunch and I was changing out my handbag when DH walked into the bedroom.  He took one look at me and said .... Yo, Typhoid Mary, Covid isn't enough? 
He then smirked and walked out of the room. Huh?

I ran into the bathroom to look in the mirror, and I had black dots all across my forehead!!!  I was dumbfounded as to what had happened and then it dawned  on me.  I live in AZ and I perspire like mad when I am putting on makeup so I always have a tissue going to blot my face.  That morning I had used a tissue to wipe my mascara wand because it was too wet and too clumpy  and when I went to blot my forehead I must have grabbed the tissue that I had wiped the mascara. 

Fixing the mishap was a pain, but I did the best I could, as I did not have time to redo my makeup.  I have bangs, so that helped.  We both had a good laugh on our way to our luncheon. 

@Pezzie 

That is sooooo something my husband would say!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

45 mins for me too if I don't dilly dally.  1 1/2 hours total to walk out the door (if I don't dilly dally).  We didn't even end up going out.  I can't stop sneezing Smiley Surprised  Wouldn't it be great to just be able to run a brush thru your hair, brush your teeth and walk out the door!  

Honored Contributor

My Mom wouldn't go out in the hallway across from her apartment to get the mail without a full face on. She was always like that. Maybe that's why I go so minimal most of the time.