Respected Contributor

Re: First Wen,Now Nick Chavez?

The Wen lawsuit has been all over my local news today - I'm wondering why when we've all been aware of it for months. 

Super Contributor

There is supposed to be a big story on the Nightly News in a few minutes.

Valued Contributor

@hopi wrote:

She has not been with Chaz for years.. Chaz may have wanted his models to be exclusive to WEN and their claims for great hair for the sake of credibility and that is totally understandable as forum members including myself can't stand all of the I only use this product and the next day they are saying the same thing about another line.

Oh it's completely awkward watching the Nick Chavez presentations. Especially when I noticed Kristine had crossed over. That seems like a bit of a scandal. I am positive Chaz would not allow a "WEN" model to model other hair products as that is his whole schtick about how shampoo hasn't touched so and so's hair since whenever. Nick also seems to totally be calling out Chaz during his presentations - I can't imagine how awkward that is for the hosts. I wonder if they will need to have certain hosts for Chaz and another set of hosts just for Chaz? If I were either of them I'd almost demand it at this point. 

Trusted Contributor

Alyssa Milano has a few people wondering, too.  She is all over the news with her new pixie style hair cut and "beauty team".

Valued Contributor

@GrailSeeker wrote:

Alyssa Milano has a few people wondering, too.  She is all over the news with her new pixie style hair cut and "beauty team".

Well - just to float a wild theory here - maybe she just felt like cutting her hair?  I've seen the pics; her new cut looks great and her hair certainly looks thick and healthy to me.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien