Honored Contributor

First Impressions On My Recent Sephora Purchases (from their sale)

Sephora.jpg

What I'm returning:

Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine.  It weighs my hair down the 

first day.  The next 2 or 3 days it's great but I would like to f

find a shine spray that didn't weigh it down.  Any suggestions?

It seems like someone mentioned that this product did weigh

down the hair and gave other options.  

Replica Jazz  Club perfume.  I don't dislike it, I just don't love it and 

I've got so many other fragrances that I do love.

Not pictured is the Dolce & Gabanna The One cologne for DH.  I'm returning it.  Might give it one more chance.  Couldn't smell it and/or it didn't last till we got out the door the other day.

DOLCE & GABBANA - The One For Men 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

What I'm keeping:

The Drybar products because they just don't make a bad product.  The finishing spray I was already familiar with.  The Liquid Glass...WOWZA!

Mascaras are a present for my granddaughter

Fenty Ice Lip Plumper.  Super cooling and hydrating.  I wear it to bed every night with my Tatcha Kissu.  Bought one for my granddaughter too because she wanted mine when she tried it.

Westman Atelier stick foundation.  Thank you @Shanus !  It's beautiful.  I don't know that I like it better than Nars but just as much.  I feel the need to powder my t-zone just a tiny bit but that's ok.

Haus Labs Lip Oil...LOVE!  I have it on right now over the ELF Perfect Pink lip tint.

Hourglass Elephant face palette.  Love 5 of the 6 pans.  Like so many others on various makeup sites have said, the brown bronzer pulls very orange.  Some might be able to pull that off, but I can not.

Lawless Forget the Filler lip gloss.  I like this too.  I put in on over the Elf

Perfect Pink Lip Tint.  I have it in Daisy Pink also..

Sephora contour.  GREAT!

Kosas (pink and orange bottle).  Not gonna lie.  It was the packaging that made me look twice.  It's a Plump + Juicy Vegan Collagen + Probiotic Spray-On Serum and has 114 4.5 stars with over 10K loves.  

Fenty Whipped Oil moisturizer.  I have no words to describe how decadant and delicious this smells.  And then layer it with Replica By the Fireplace...OMGosh!

The Ordinary Niacinamide.  This was my first product into "highend" makeup and skincare.  Yes, I realize it's not highend but it started it all.  I thought my complexion was "fine" before but this made it so so much better.  The teenage grandbabies love it too so I bought them a 2oz bottle also.

Fenty Rose Quartz undereye brightener.  I have this on today for the first time.  Very smooth and brightening.  So glad I tried this.  Better, imo, than the Tatcha Pearl.  I used the Fenty lavender brightening powder over it.  Love the combination.

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille and Oud Wood.  Already knew how much I liked these scents.  Had a 1oz of the Oud Wood from, 2019 before the prices went berserk and smelled the Tobacco Vanille somewhere else.  They're in my top 5 fragrances (that I own).

Kayali Lovefest Burning Cherry.  I really like this one too.  I've liked all of her fragrances but one and can't recall which one it was.  But this is a cold

weather perfume and I normally don't discriminate between the seasons.

Moroccanoil Leave-In Conditioner.  This is my 2nd bottle.  Hair is soft and smells great.

Respected Contributor

Re: First Impressions On My Recent Sephora Purchases (from their sale)

@monicakm Not a spray but I have been using the JVN line and I really like the Nourishing Shine Drops.  I rub about 3 drops in hands and smooth it all through my hair and it gives it nice shine and I don't find it weighs my hair down. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - great  reviews!  Thanks for taking the time to do that.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @ninjawife  I'll look to see if Sephora carries that line.  It looks familiar.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

It was fun Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Sephora.jpg

What I'm returning:

Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine.  It weighs my hair down the 

first day.  The next 2 or 3 days it's great but I would like to f

find a shine spray that didn't weigh it down.  Any suggestions?

It seems like someone mentioned that this product did weigh

down the hair and gave other options.  

Replica Jazz  Club perfume.  I don't dislike it, I just don't love it and 

I've got so many other fragrances that I do love.

Not pictured is the Dolce & Gabanna The One cologne for DH.  I'm returning it.  Might give it one more chance.  Couldn't smell it and/or it didn't last till we got out the door the other day.

DOLCE & GABBANA - The One For Men 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

What I'm keeping:

The Drybar products because they just don't make a bad product.  The finishing spray I was already familiar with.  The Liquid Glass...WOWZA!

Mascaras are a present for my granddaughter

Fenty Ice Lip Plumper.  Super cooling and hydrating.  I wear it to bed every night with my Tatcha Kissu.  Bought one for my granddaughter too because she wanted mine when she tried it.

Westman Atelier stick foundation.  Thank you @Shanus !  It's beautiful.  I don't know that I like it better than Nars but just as much.  I feel the need to powder my t-zone just a tiny bit but that's ok.

Haus Labs Lip Oil...LOVE!  I have it on right now over the ELF Perfect Pink lip tint.

Hourglass Elephant face palette.  Love 5 of the 6 pans.  Like so many others on various makeup sites have said, the brown bronzer pulls very orange.  Some might be able to pull that off, but I can not.

Lawless Forget the Filler lip gloss.  I like this too.  I put in on over the Elf

Perfect Pink Lip Tint.  I have it in Daisy Pink also..

Sephora contour.  GREAT!

Kosas (pink and orange bottle).  Not gonna lie.  It was the packaging that made me look twice.  It's a Plump + Juicy Vegan Collagen + Probiotic Spray-On Serum and has 114 4.5 stars with over 10K loves.  

Fenty Whipped Oil moisturizer.  I have no words to describe how decadant and delicious this smells.  And then layer it with Replica By the Fireplace...OMGosh!

The Ordinary Niacinamide.  This was my first product into "highend" makeup and skincare.  Yes, I realize it's not highend but it started it all.  I thought my complexion was "fine" before but this made it so so much better.  The teenage grandbabies love it too so I bought them a 2oz bottle also.

Fenty Rose Quartz undereye brightener.  I have this on today for the first time.  Very smooth and brightening.  So glad I tried this.  Better, imo, than the Tatcha Pearl.  I used the Fenty lavender brightening powder over it.  Love the combination.

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille and Oud Wood.  Already knew how much I liked these scents.  Had a 1oz of the Oud Wood from, 2019 before the prices went berserk and smelled the Tobacco Vanille somewhere else.  They're in my top 5 fragrances (that I own).

Kayali Lovefest Burning Cherry.  I really like this one too.  I've liked all of her fragrances but one and can't recall which one it was.  But this is a cold

weather perfume and I normally don't discriminate between the seasons.

Moroccanoil Leave-In Conditioner.  This is my 2nd bottle.  Hair is soft and smells great.

@monicakm, did you know that if you order before 6 PM that Sephora has a service that delivers the same day. It is free for a month and $49.00 a year after. I just ordered a new lipstick and it was delivered two hours later by Uber Eats.Heart

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 

Do they deliver if you live an hour away on a glorified cow trail?

"My" Sephora is a baby one inside JC Pennys Smiley Sad  But no, I didn't know that.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Trinity11 

Do they deliver if you live an hour away on a glorified cow trail?

"My" Sephora is a baby one inside JC Pennys Smiley Sad  But no, I didn't know that.  

It took them only two hours and it was a kind of an emergency @monicakm . Found out I am allergic to bismuth oxychloride and it is in every lipstick I own. So I ordered Yves Saint Laurent The Bold #12 (no bismuth). The color is to die for! A slight stain and really beautiful!

Now I have to replace a lot of my cosmetics. Even my Clinique eyeliner has it in it.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 

Oh man!  That's too bad Smiley Sad  I'm sorry but I'm glad you're ok now.  Is this it?

That is a pretty color Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Trinity11 

Oh man!  That's too bad Smiley Sad  I'm sorry but I'm glad you're ok now.  Is this it?

That is a pretty color Smiley Happy

Yes!💕