Respected Contributor

Does anyone use First Aid Beauty cream on their face and around the eye area?  I like it alot because it soaks in so quickly but not so sure about using it on my face.  I know it says head to toe...

Valued Contributor

I use it everywhere and on my face.  It never makes my face break out.  I don't use it around my eyes though.  Don't know if it is safe for that.  I use Kiehl's acocado eye cream.  It's gentle and soothing.

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

Although not a substitute for my usual go-to (Olay Regenerist face cream), I have also used First Aid Beauty on my whole face including eye area, no problems. I have used it from head to toe, after a shower. It is a great cream, fast absorbing and good hydration. I just prefer the Olay Regenerist Whipped or Original for my face/eye area. 

⚓️
Respected Contributor
Fine to use on face. They also have a face cream but i actually prefer this. It’s very moisturizing and healing. Love it. I’m on AD for this line.
Esteemed Contributor

I switch on and off between FAB and Olay Regenerist on my face. But I also every day use a Q-tip and dab a small bit of the FAB on it and use it on my eyelids. Very carefully of course. My eyelids tend to be dry which makes my shadow flaky but not if I use the FAB first and give it a minute to soak in. My eyelids also tend to be pinkish which is why I still use earthy toned eyeshadow though I'm of senior age.

Honored Contributor

If for no other reason than that I had FirstAid in the cabinet and the fewer trips I have to make anywhere is how I feel best, I started to use FA on my face when I ran out of any kind of facial moisture.  Been a few weeks - so far so good.

I do still have some Perricone eye treatments I want to use up, so around my eye, I've been using those for the first layer, but I've been adding FA all over after the treatment products.

I'm working with very dry, older (old?) skin -  not terribly prone to be sensitive or allergic.  

Trusted Contributor

I have extremely sensitive skin so have to be careful what I use.  I use the First Aid Beauty hydrating serum around my eyes, top and bottom.  It makes my skin so smooth and absolutely no irritation at all.  It's a gel type of product.  Just love it!!!  Then I use their face cream on the rest of my face.  After years and years of allergic reactions and wasted money, I finally found products I can use!

~LdyBugz

Valued Contributor

I've used it on my body and face and found no issues with it at all. 

Respected Contributor

When I read the good reviews I ordered and I really like this line of skin care products. I got a 4 pc kit and I do use on my face with no issues!  I canceled my auto ship on korres.

Valued Contributor

I have used FAB around my face and eyes without any problems at all.  I have very sensitive skin and I alternate it with Eucerin night cream for redness.  I use the unscented on my face and around my eyes.