Valued Contributor
On 12/20/2014 LArruda said: This trio is a GREAT VALUE!!! I've been suffering from eczema for years. It has gotten so bad that I ended up in the ER once has I couldn't open my eyes as it was so severe. Crazy, I know. I've tried many OTC meds and prescriptions. Many prescriptions can't be used long term as it causes adverse reactions. Needless to say, this cream is the BEST as I use it everyday and has kept my eczema under control. This trio is worth buying, especially at this price.
I'm sorry you've had such a tough time with eczema. I know it can be quite tough to deal with-especially when it's this severe. What a great testament to FAB that this works so well for you.Smiley Happy
Contributor

I've been using this and swearing by it for a couple of years now! Their eye cream is very nice too! And they have a red clay mask I really like..... LOL I think I just really like the whole line!!

Super Contributor
First Aid is really terrific line for anyone who wants results without the hoopla. I regularly use the tub of cream the radiance pads among other things.
Honored Contributor

I was on a "no buy" moratorium. This OTO made me break it, I waited a year for a decent value on this product.

Esteemed Contributor

The First Aid Beauty products are available at Amazon. I just ordered a travel set which consists of cleanser ulta repair cream, and the facial radiance pads. It is called "Faves to Go."

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.