Honored Contributor

Re: Fenty Has Made it a Single

@SportyShorty07 

they're a very polarizing animal

I've always taken notice of and wondered about the origin of squirrels are trash LOL

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 

I think it's all gone now.  A couple of years ago I found a seller on Walmart.com and bought, I think, 7 of them.  A few others here bought some.  I bought some on eBay or Amazon.  If you were to find them now, they'd be a bit old.  Mine are starting to have a different smell but I'm going to continue to use them.

This is the Ulta lip tint I found last night.  Don't know how close to the Elf it would be but it looks promising.

Radiant Glow Lip Balm Item 2545581

Like a mood ring for your lips. Ulta Beauty Collection's Radiant Glow Lip Balm changes with your lips' pH level and skin tone to create a unique flush of color.  $5.40 

ULTA Beauty Collection Radiant Glow Lip Balm #1

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SportyShorty07 

they're a very polarizing animal

I've always taken notice of and wondered about the origin of squirrels are trash LOL

@monicakm   I've wondered about the origin story of the squirrels are trash screenname too Smiley Very Happy! Its so clever and always makes me laugh and smile. 

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Squirrels Are Trash 

So this black looking lipstick isn't black?  

Lipstick Queen Lipstick, Black Lace Rabbit - Picture 1 of 5

...still young and juicy

LOL, that's a new one!

Regarding the lipstick, it has beautiful and strange abilities. If you were to put it on solo, it would present as dark gray with multicolored sparkles. I will wear it that way if I am feeling a little edge lord. However, when you use it over a color, it makes the shade darker, deeper, and richer. They used to sell it paired with a very pale pink lipstick. It's not for everyone, but I love it.

Honored Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash 

That's an interesting sounding lipstick. I love gray clothes but I don't think gray lipstick is for me. The sparkle sounds nice though.