Respected Contributor

Joan Rivers...wish the Q would bring it back!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor
Just ordered BabyFoot from Amazon. Looks gross but promising. Lol. I'll let y'all know how it works out.
Regular Contributor

O'Keefe's healthy feet, their hand cream is the best too!!

Contributor
I tried everything and nothing healed the dry, cracked heals. Finally the dermo wrote a prescription and now have soft, pretty heals. Not home (but will post later) so can't remember name. Fairly large bottle, lasts for months.
Respected Contributor
On 2/8/2015 imaclotheshog said:
On 2/8/2015 conlt said: I shower then use my ansersole then Korres Body Butter. My feet are soft.

What is an ansersole?

Touch the image to zoom in ANSRSmiley FrustratedOLE Rechargeable Handheld Callus Remover 21 customer reviews List Price: $129.99 Price: $121.13 Free Shipping for Prime Members You Save: $8.86 (7%) Note: Available at a lower price from other sellers, potentially without free Prime shipping. In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available. Want it Tuesday, Feb. 10? Order within 10 hrs 27 mins and choose Two-Day Shipping at checkout. Details Description Throw away those messy creams and pumice stones! ANSRSmiley FrustratedOLE is a hand-held, rechargeable callus remover and a no-mess solution to uncomfortable, embarrassing calluses. In just minutes a day you can have beautiful, healthy feet. Benefits Gradually and effectively removes dry skin and reveals beautiful, smooth skin. Suggested Use Continue to use ANSRSmiley FrustratedOLE after the callus is removed to maintain soft, healthy feet year round. More about this item The Luxe List for Valentine's Day Discover luxury hair care products, skin care products, and fragrance for you and yours this Valentine's Day. Shop now. Qty: Add to Cart Turn on 1-Click ordering Add to Wish List Other Sellers on Amazon Add to Cart $120.00 Sold by: Quidsi Retail LLC 2 new from $120.00 Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest One of the best things I ever bought
Respected Contributor

The Emjoi is the best little gadget I ever bought from the Q. You might want to look into it. My feet are baby soft year round. After using it I put on some lotion and then socks. It could be any kind of lotion, I like coconut oil or L'Occtine but I don't wear the socks to bed. I would get too hot. If your feet are really bad, it may take a few uses to all that dead skin off. I highly recommend the Emjoi though.

Esteemed Contributor

I think you are going to have to deal with the hardened skin as well as a crème. Sally's Beauty sells a Mr. Pumice (purple) that is good to keep in the shower and use every night before putting on a crème.

Honored Contributor

Neutrogena. That stuff really works.

Trusted Contributor

Philosophy Soul Owner. Glycolic acid is the second ingredient and this stuff really works. When I'm out of it, I use Korres body butter and that also works very well.

Respected Contributor
I pulled out my emjoi and spent about a half hour on my feet. They seem a little bit better so maybe I'll give it a second, and third, and fourth chance. I put on some Gold Bond Intense Healing foot cream that my hubs picked up for me this afternoon. Topped it of with socks. Let's see how it goes....