Contributor

i understand the frustration! i have the emjoi (obviously, i need to order the heaviest duty rollers) that doesn't do that great. i have a ped egg i use like every other day after i shower. as far as a cream - around christmas i went looking for philosophy sole owner cream because i know it has 2 exfoliating ingredients in it. omg, i lucked out the day i googled it because they had it for $6 something a tube vs. $16 something - so i ordered 4. now after using it a good month regularly after a shower i see the dried skin wanting to peel off...now if i could find some good tool to scrape it off really good!

Honored Contributor

I hope the person who's sheets keep wearing out sees this post.

Esteemed Contributor

If I regularly use my Ped Egg (or some pumice device like the Emjoi or just a regular pumice stone), any cream works on my feet. I also like the Spongeables Pedi Scrub (it cleans, exfoliates, and moisturizes), which I buy at Ulta.

I use good old Vaseline on my feet frequently to seal in moisture. Other creams I like on the feet are: Aquaphor, Korres Body Butter, Perlier Body Cream, and Philosophy Soul Owner.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/8/2015 adelle38 said:

Hands down for rough heels I use Flexitol. You can find it on Amazon or in Walgreens. It was first recommended to me by a chiropodist.

I use this at times and have recommended it before. I was going to again but hesitated because they seem to have changed the formula. It is not as thick and not as healing. Some ingredient is left out I think. I'm pretty disappointed.

My current problem is not my heels but the sides of my big toes. I'm using this and it is just not doing the trick like it used to.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

I just discovered Korres Body Butter, my new hero! This feels awesome on your feet.

I use a Dr Scholls foot pumice thingie from the grocery store, it looks like a long handled spoon, the handle is a nice hard lucite type plastic and the spoon part is covered in course pumice grits, spoons really nice around the shape of your heels and then use the back of it for like along the sides and bottom of your foot. It was cheap too!

Esteemed Contributor

Kerasal - exfoliates and moisturizes. My foot doctor recommended - I love it.

Frequent Contributor

Heeltastic.

Esteemed Contributor

File first - then apply lotion. Keep up the process and you'll have it under control

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor
I'm a Philosophy fan. I also just ordered Soul Owner.
Respected Contributor
On 2/8/2015 SeaGal said:

I just discovered Korres Body Butter, my new hero! This feels awesome on your feet.

I use a Dr Scholls foot pumice thingie from the grocery store, it looks like a long handled spoon, the handle is a nice hard lucite type plastic and the spoon part is covered in course pumice grits, spoons really nice around the shape of your heels and then use the back of it for like along the sides and bottom of your foot. It was cheap too!

Agree with the others that have recommended the Korres Body Butter, also I ordered the black extra coarse rollers for my Emjoi ....I would use the pumice stone in the shower, then the emjoi on dry feet, a body butter and socks... just keep it up..Smiley Happy