Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite drugstore beauty finds are ?

@just bee wrote:

wet n wild

Color Icon Eyeshadow Single 

Wet n Wild | Color Icon Eyeshadow Single-Nutty - Product front facing with cap off on a white background

Nutty

These singles are around a dollar each.  This one can be hard to find in stores because it's such a great neutral shade.  Very popular.

@just bee   Nutty is my go-to single eyeshadow when I am in a hurry and don't have time to think about what to put on, or don't feel like doing a multi-shade look.  🥜💜

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Essence Lash Princess Mascara & Burt Bees tinted lip balms. I have to try Alba Botanica body products because of so many good reviews here.

Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB 

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread

One of my all time favorite songs...ever!  

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  Yes! 💔🍞

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 

It's been so long since I've shopped for drugstore beauty products but the one that comes to mind from years past is Neutrogena Hydro-Boost.  And one more recently is ELF Mint Melt Eyeshadow Stick.  I saw an ad for it and instantly knew I would want it as a lower lash eyeliner.  The tip of the stick is larger than an eyeliner pen making it easier to create a smudged look.  There are three colors.  I use the darkest shade called Melt With Me. 

Honored Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 

Addicting AND expensive! Smiley Surprised  But I watch more skincare videos than makeup videos.

Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB 

I'm so sorry (re: broken heart icon)

Respected Contributor

@monicakm Thank you....

Respected Contributor

@AnnMarie-1  I stopped watching Youtube videos on beauty products, because I found that I accumulate too many products.  The Youtubers hyped up so many products, and I ended up with way more than I ever need.

But here are some of my favorite durgstores finds:

Milani eyeshadow palettes (as good as any high end ones)

Eco Tools or Real Techniques Makeup Brushes (again, as good as high end ones)

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Cereve Anti itch Eczema Relief Lotion is wonderful, Helps me more than an RX cream that cost me $50. 

Not exactly a Beauity item, but still good suggestion. 

@Shelbelle 

I looked this up after your post and saw current reviews giving it low marks since a change in formula in recent months.  Have you purchased it lately?  Do you notice a difference in it and how it works? 

I had a favorite eczema cream from a small on line business that I ordered from since 2011. It was first mentioned on this forum back then. Dr. Jonathan Lotion Company aka Berryworks.  Seems to be out of biz now so I'm desperate to find something for my current flare on my legs. 

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".