Honored Contributor

Halle Berry Hair/Makeup @ Oscars

It's hard to tell what her makeup was like but definitely is not wearing blush.  As far as the hair goes, I like Halle in her short Pixie cut with layers.  This blunt cut with very short bangs does nothing for her in my opinion.  I love her gown and the color.

Slide 5 of 50: Halle Berry was pretty in pink Dolce&Gabbana on the Oscar red carpet. The beauty donned this strapless gown with a sweetheart neckline and an exaggerated bow detail at the waist, giving it a sweet and feminine vibe.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Halle Berry Hair/Makeup @ Oscars

Looked like a wig to me.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I don't believe that's a wig because I saw a news article about her new hair style. I agree that it's not a good hair style for her. I also loved her short pixie hair. It looked really good on her and she could pull it off.  As for her dress, I like it except I would lose the droopy looking bow thing then it would look very classic. 

Honored Contributor

IMHO, even  if it's not a wig, but looks like one, I'd change the hairstyle.

Regular Contributor

OMG!  I have always thought Halle is the most beautiful woman in the world.  That hairstyle is too severe!  Although Halle looks much younger than she is, even she can't pull that look off.

Honored Contributor

I can't decide if I like her dress or not. At first I said absolutely not, but the more I look at it the more I think I like it! The color as well.....I do not like her hair, or her makeup, her makeup was very drab in my opinion....

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

Many sites I've read said that it was a wig, whatever it was, I didn't care for it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Flyer98 wrote:

OMG!  I have always thought Halle is the most beautiful woman in the world.  That hairstyle is too severe!  Although Halle looks much younger than she is, even she can't pull that look off.

@Flyer98  ... Sorry but, I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder because I don’t think she is anywhere near “the most beautiful woman in the world “ .... pretty yes, but that’s it.🙃

Honored Contributor

Love the color of her gown. But that's where it ends.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the hair. Her short pixie style was her best look. I would like the gown better without the droopy material in the front,as previously stated by another poster.