Super Contributor

Re: Favorite Nighttime Moisturizer?

On 8/14/2014 Iwantcoffee said:
On 8/13/2014 CissyT said:

I use PC's Moisture Boost moisturizer on top of the Barrier Repair.

I, too, like Paula's Moisture boost moisturizer. My favorite is her hydrating mask. Another option is too add jojoba to your current moisturizer.

I got the moisture mask a few weeks ago and love it!

Respected Contributor

JM's Pure Argon Milk!

Esteemed Contributor

Our home humidity level is maintained between 55-65%. (Our present outdoor humidity is @ 69%.) I haven't used moisturizer at night in months. I don't want to get lazy skin; I want to rely more upon my own mechanism, so I'm going to extend this practice into the upcoming cooler months.

But I always use extra neck & eye support.

Esteemed Contributor

I use argan oil and Olivella Nourishment Face Cream. The combination is simple and my complexion is loving using products which aren't created from a lot of lab ingredients. I can't remember the last time I suffered an irritation breakout since I ditched the retinol and peptides at night and started this combo.

Respected Contributor

On 8/13/2014 KatCat1 said:

I love my acure Organics Night cream. Not heavy, slightly firms the skin, beautiful scent with a hint of lavender. Under $20.

Another vote for the Acure Night Cream (and I use it day and night). The best I ever used.

Super Contributor

On 8/14/2014 silkyk said:
On 8/13/2014 KatCat1 said:

I love my acure Organics Night cream. Not heavy, slightly firms the skin, beautiful scent with a hint of lavender. Under $20.

Another vote for the Acure Night Cream (and I use it day and night). The best I ever used.

Is this the right one?

http://www.amazon.com/Acure-Night-Cream-1-75-Fl/dp/B00GCYLKC0/

Respected Contributor

I couldn't get your link to work but it is the Acure Night Cream and drugstore.com carries it too and a 20% off sale this week. I got two....love this stuff. A great base for mineral makeup foundation too.

Super Contributor

On 8/14/2014 silkyk said:

I couldn't get your link to work but it is the Acure Night Cream and drugstore.com carries it too and a 20% off sale this week. I got two....love this stuff. A great base for mineral makeup foundation too.

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

I too like Peter Thomas Roth's Laser- free gel cream moisturizer. You can find it on e bay for less money than on his website.

On 8/13/2014 F1wild said: Although I'm switching from his brand, due to cost, I really loved PTR's Laser-free gel-cream moisturizer.

Frequent Contributor

I have spent hundreds of dollars on skin care and found that CeraVe PM moisturizer is the best. It is also the least expensive!