Trusted Contributor

I use a mask every morning before putting on my makeup.  I call it "feeding my face"!

I use a variety from Farmhouse Fresh.  They are the best I've ever found and have a  very good selection of different types for every skin concern.  Wonderful ingredients!

Esteemed Contributor
I was doing a mud clay mask that was doing a nice job on the nose sludge issue, but then weather changed and it was too drying to use 2 x a week. So I am going to go to once a week and see if my skin will tolerate.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I like Paula's Choice Pore Clarifying Charcoal Gel mask. I still have oily skin and struggle with clogged pores even though I'm almost 60. My face and pores look really clean after using it without drying it out. I've used it up to 3 times a week if my skin is looking bad. Sometimes I just use it on my T-Zone. Right now I'm using it once or twice a week. 

Esteemed Contributor

I get good results from most of Peter Thomas Roth's masks.  I do not like the Irish Moor Mud or the Gold one, but the others that I have tried get a passing grade from me.  Peter has quite a few masks, and his mask sets are a nice way to try them. The sizes are small and the prices are usually surprisingly low.  Cucumber and Pumpkin Enzyme seem to work the best for me and those are the two I will buy individually.  

My favorite is Ole Henriksen's Moment of Truth 2-in1 Polishing Sugar Mask.  This one may be my favorite because I think my skin looks brighter and feels amazing after I use it.  

I recently tried Fresh's Rose Face Mask.  It smells heavenly and seems effective enough in boosting hydration and giving the skin a little toning effect.  Good yes, did I love it, not enough to buy it again.  Fresh's masks are priced in the same range as Peter Thomas Roth's (for most around $25 for 1 ounce).  

I usually mask once or twice a week.