Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl   I use Micellar water on cotton pads...the Bioderma for sensitive skin...in the morning for a quick cleanse 

At night I use an oil cleanser (Bobbi brown Soothing Cleansing Oil) to remove SPF and it's also gentle on eyes when removing mascara, etc.

Frequent Contributor

lovestoshop65 - good old fashioned Pond's cold cream removes eyemakeup without burning - 6 bucks for a jar at any drugstore! 

Contributor

I've been using this Clinique cleanser....it doesn't really lather, but seems to clean my skin and eyes.

BE489E2B-8DBB-473C-9E80-17222A4D607F.png

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

I do a double cleanse; one to remove make-up then the second to cleanse my skin.

1). For make-up removal:. Naturium Purple Ginseng Cleansing Balm.

DCA41368-3DF5-454B-B0E3-8472D2BEF10B.jpeg

2). Second cleanse:  WEN Facial Cleansing Treatment. Note:  this does a great job of removing make-up, too, so I could use this for both, but I've fallen in love with cleansing balms.

FD9DBC66-A847-49E6-9792-6C3A3A464E57.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor
I use micellar water to take off my eye makeup, then Ponds cold cream as a cleansing balm, then I cleanse with whatever. I’m currently using Cerave cream to foam cleanser. I like it and will probably repurchase.
Valued Contributor

Re: Favorite Cleanser?

[ Edited ]

I'm a big fan of CereVe products. I tend to be a bit oily so I use their foaming facial cleanser.  It doesn't strip my skin and I feel like I get a thorough clean when used with a cleansing wand. They also make a creamy hydrating version.  

Honored Contributor

@Mathgal 

I love this.  Never tried it but the packaging is enough to make me want to try it Smiley Happy  I guess that makes me shallow lol

Oh, it's not for dry skin.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

If I don't have makeup to remove, I double cleanse with Tatcha Rice Wash or Naturium Fermented Rice Enzyme Wash and then Tatcha's Rice Powder exfoliant.  If I do have makeup on, it's a triple wash.  I start with a cleansing balm (Huda, Glow Recipe or Naturium) and then the products I mentioned at the beginning.

Super Contributor

Re: Favorite Cleanser?

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl 

After years of having really reactive skin, I now have 4 favorites that I rotate depending on how my skin feels & whether or not I'm wearing make up.

- IT Cosmetics 3 in 1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm (truly fabulous)

- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel (soap free, 1 drop does the job!)

-Dr. Denise Enzyme Rich Cleansing Cream (from her website a while ago)

-The Natural Goats Milk Company Soap Bar with Manuka Honey (eBay of TJMaxx)

Hi, @SilleeMee, I ran out cotton rounds & started using the small microfiber cloths you had previously recommended for the Garnier micellar water & my Qtica polish remover. Those cloths do a better job & I don't have to feel guilty about those cotton rounds in the landfills! YMMV. Thanks again for the recommendation.

Honored Contributor

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@bargainsgirl 

After years of having really reactive skin, I now have 4 favorites that I rotate depending on how my skin feels & whether or not I'm wearing make up.

- IT Cosmetics 3 in 1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm (truly fabulous)

- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel (soap free, 1 drop does the job!)

-Dr. Denise Enzyme Rich Cleansing Cream (from her website a while ago)

-The Natural Goats Milk Company Soap Bar with Manuka Honey (eBay of TJMaxx)

Hi, @SilleeMee, I ran out cotton rounds & started using the small microfiber cloths you had previously recommended for the Garnier micellar water & my Qtica polish remover. Those cloths do a better job & I don't have to feel guilty about those cotton rounds in the landfills! YMMV. Thanks again for the recommendation.

@cantdrive55 

I love those microfiber cloths! I even keep a back-up box of them. They're the best.