Honored Contributor

Fango Masks - Anyone Still Using Them?

The scrubs and masks seemed to be so popular a number of years ago.  I think it was Evine (ShopHQ back then) that sold them and lot of ladies here used them.  I jumped on the bandwagon for awhile but eventually moved on.  

Is is anyone still using them? What kind of masks do you like today?

Honored Contributor

Re: Fango Masks - Anyone Still Using Them?

borghese does make some great masks.

it is too bad evine does not have this brand anymore because i would keep buying them. even my daughters love them. i do still have one or two in my stash.

i am currently using more of the PTR masks.

have not thought to purchase borghese directly from their site or from macys or from another site.

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I still have three large jars from a long ago purchase....and two boxes of the travel size.

I had the dark green, light green and pink.  Sorry, don't remember the different ingredients, just colors Cat LOL

When I can remember to use them, I do.  Seems they last forever!  I've got to dig out my unopened containers and use them before they dry up or go bad.  I've probably had them for at least 2 years!

Cannot say I saw a big difference using them, but I never see a big difference no matter what I use. 

My skin is great already, so, short of it not aging, I don't have any hopes of dramtic changes.

Respected Contributor

My favorite mask is Masque Vivant from Biologique Recherche.  They have several nice ones but this one gives my skin a nice glow. Pricey but, to me, worth it.